Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Kayleigh had a jealous eye towards Lotan and Ellie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    My opinion of Ellie in my best rent-a-mob impersonation
    *clears throat*
    OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF

Fupping hell.... .

Kayleigh, we know all about faces making us sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

That Kayleigh one is a nasty nasty bit*h

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

I don't like Arthur but that was harsh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

So Joe, Tom & now Kayleigh have all been called to BB because of their behaviour towards Arthur. Pretty telling isn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kayleigh calling Arthur revolting is ironic, when she is truly the most revolting person in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Kayleigh is a sad excuse of a human.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I wish people in the house would wise up to Kayleigh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

She's such a piece of work.

• Advertisement

Eughhh Lotan pretending to be a white knight for both parties. Also it's highly insulting that a "young lady" can't be called that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of that word but it can be directed towards anyone

Kayleigh is an ugly self entitled person

I wonder who Kayleigh goes after next when Arthur is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

I found Lotans impression of Channelle hilarious but then he screwed it up by pulling up Arthur for calling Kayleigh a c.u.n.t (when in actually fact he didnt, he said "Shut the c.u.n.t door), when in fact its Kayleigh who has REPEATEDLY called Arthur that name

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Regardless of whether a person is in the right, it is always uncomfortable watching the house gang up on that person.

It is hard to watch isn't it ? Mob mentality at it's finest , there were very few lighthearted moments in tonights show . It seems to be worse this series :(

Apart from lady gardening discussion and Chanelle and the other two chatting , definitely Classy Ladies :rolleyes:

You know what I found pretty telling, that clip of Kayleigh at the end saying they should just answer Arthur tomorrow with "no money" after him telling her he hated it. She's a pathetic excuse and is quite clearly nasty. Remember she's the one that admitted on her VT that once when she was angry with her mum, she cut up all her childhood photos to spite her. Nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

kayeligh wont win anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

oh shut up chanelle.
    kaileigh it is a game you bitch. you are the revolting one.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

I'm just catching up on tonights episode now.....not sure what to make of the whole Arthur situation. Sometimes I think he's being a dickhead just to get a reaction out of people and going about it in a really REALLY bad/sad way. Like the bit about the bowl of dust in the middle of the group, like that was a bit uncalled for, why did he do that? Also the bit where he called Joe a dickhead. Fair enough maybe he is, but that was a bit uncalled for in that situation and he did that just to get a reaction out of Joe.
    ,but then I definitely do not like the whole mob mentality at all & I cannot STAND bullying. So I'm in arthurs corner overall but just don't agree with all of his antics.
    I have to say, just watched the part with Raph and Arthur in the diary room, Raph made some really intelligent points, I'm really liking him he's one of the few housemates that has more than 2 braincells.

Lastly, I cannot abide Tom, agree with whoever said he's a weasel. & as for Kayleigh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: GET HER OUT NEXT PLEASE
    OMG as for CHUFFIN ELLIE.......aaaarrrrggghhhh she grates on my nerves & she really reminds meof "normal girl" Chloe - hated her too!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

RobertKK wrote:
    Tom has a bad temper.

Rotten vicious little man.

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote:
    Eughhh Lotan pretending to be a white knight for both parties. Also it's highly insulting that a "young lady" can't be called that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of that word but it can be directed towards anyone

In the case of Kayleigh it's entirely appropriate.

She couldn't bear Arthur being in good mood this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Tom's beard makes his chin look small. Nice enough chap. Loves a bit of notice tho.... but doubt he'll go far.
    Kayleigh - completely forgettable person. Attention seeker.
    Will miss Arthur...He's interesting to watch.
    Ellie - nice, typical, sad, unrequited love sufferer... like ex winnerJosie actually. Might just win it!
    Chanelle - suspiciously very like ex winner Chloe with her "chuffing hell! I'm a lovable imbecile" comments. Like her tho.
    I'm liking Rebecca for some reason. Doubt she'll win but there's something about her I like. I hope there's not a plot between her and Kieran. A budding romance or a 'will they, won't they' thing pre planned.
    Kieran..no opinion yet.
    Imran and the wife...think defo a plan there. Like ex winner, Jason and the ex. Crazy woman makes unfortunate hubby look like a saint thing(?). Don't trust either of them.
    Raph...harmless craythur. Needs to do a bit more to arouse my interest.
    Joe, no opinion yet.
    Charlotte- I thought butter wouldn't melt and she's on about up the bum and f****y farts??!! Shocked, I was...and I was just preparing to yawn before all that came out.
    Who have I left out? Oh yeah, the sisters. No opinion as yet on them.
    Oh yes-Lotan....nothing to say about him yet.

There is no Chanelle!!!!

pilly wrote: »
    There is no Chanelle!!!!
    There is a Chanelle http://bigbrother.channel5.com/housemate/chanelle

Ann22 wrote: »
    Tom's beard makes his chin look small. Nice enough chap

Please tell me you are taking the piss?!

wyrn wrote:
    There is a Chanelle

Ah stop! I'm as bad as Mam now, all confused I am!

pilly wrote: »
    Ah stop! I'm as bad as Mam now, all confused I am!

I think this is the problem, they're all very samey same. They could switch them each day with Love Island or Ex on the Beach and I don't think many of us would notice

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

deco nate wrote:
    Please tell me you are taking the piss?!

Just noticed it. I didn't mean it as a criticism. I just remarked on it. Everytime he's in the diary room I'm trying to picture him without it I don't think it suits him. Nice looking chap tho.

Ann22 wrote:
    Just noticed it. I didn't mean it as a criticism. I just remarked on it. Everytime he's in the diary room I'm trying to picture him without it I don't think it suits him. Nice looking chap tho.

No I think Deco meant that you couldn't possibly like him.

He's a little dickhead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Ann22 wrote: »
    Ellie - nice, typical, sad, unrequited love sufferer... like ex winnerJosie actually. Might just win it!
    Chanelle - suspiciously very like ex winner Chloe with her "chuffing hell! I'm a lovable imbecile" comments. Like her tho.

It's Ellie that reminds me of ex-winner Chloe with her repeated mantra of "Chuffin eck" & "I'm just a normal girl". I cannot stand her - but in saying that as we already saw the year Chloe won, she probably will win :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement