Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Reading back here it seems Ive defo missed some bits. My recordings on Sky were interrupted a couple of times during the wk.
    I haven't paid much heed to Tom so far. Thought he was a bit full of himself alright but he hasn't drawn my attention much.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Ann22 wrote: »
    Reading back here it seems Ive defo missed some bits. My recordings on Sky were interrupted a couple of times during the wk.
    I haven't paid much heed to Tom so far. Thought he was a bit full of himself alright but he hasn't drawn my attention much.

Oh he's been so sly Ann, wasn't following the publics opinion at all, just his own agenda.

What really put me off him was when he evicted Mandy and she wouldn't give him a hug he went off on one saying she was childish, he was in the better man, blah blah blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Has it been mentioned on tv yet who left as I have not looked at the spoiler.

The reason I ask is, one of the posts above pretty much gives it away if I'm reading it correctly.

Kolido wrote: »

The reason I ask is, one of the posts above pretty much gives it away if I'm reading it correctly.

No hasn't been mentioned yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Kolido wrote: »

I thought they would have mentioned it at the end of last night show but they didn't. It's been widely reported in the press and on social media who it is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Just checking in :D.
    I haven't watched yet. My poor brain can't cope with so many of them, trying to remember who is who!
    I enjoy it more once the numbers dwindle a bit. Love the thread though!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭neirbloom

Did last nights episode remind anyone else of shahbazs treatment in the house back in BB7. Although Arthur wasn't treated nearly as badly as shahbaz was at the time by that bell-end Sezer, another Tom who clearly seen himself as the people champ before getting evicted week 2 lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Ah man that episode pissed me off so much. What a horrible bunch. I can't even be bothered to go into detail cause I imagine everyone feels the same about pretty much all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

neirbloom wrote: »
    Did last nights episode remind anyone else of shahbazs treatment in the house back in BB7. Although Arthur wasn't treated as nearly as badly as shahbaz was at the time by that bell-end Sezer another Tom who clearly seen himself as the people champ before getting evicted week 2 lol.
    Yes! Was that the Grace & Sezer year?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »

Grace was a vile piece of work , I think your one , name eludes me again , is as bad as her , she's a horrible piece of work also.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Grace was a vile piece of work , I think your one , name eludes me again , is as bad as her , she's a horrible piece of work also.

Kayleigh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

I'd been out all weekend and had today off, so needless to say was really looking forward to catching up back to back, no ads, all the drama, one ep after another. What I actually watched was probably the worst collection of some of the most uncomfortable, borderline unwatchable BB I think I've ever seen. Painful, abusive and distressing.
    Then a post spoiled who walked, and now I'm done, just don't want to watch anymore. Love to the BB thread massif, see yas for CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Granted I'm watching it On Demand and am only managing it in fifteen minute segments but it just seems like utter ****e this year. Or am I missing something?

Lots of complaints on the BB Facebook page, people saying Ch5 have ruined the show, this is the worst one ever.

I'll probably keep up with this thread more then the show.

pilly wrote: »
    Kayleigh?

Thank you , you will find out that I am brutal with trying to remember their names , shows how memorable they are really doesn't it :pac:

And this thread is more enjoyable than watching the show most of the time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭neirbloom

I cant find the whole episode, TV3 have the first 10 episode's of that season blocked off for whatever reason. From what I remember it was only Imogen and Pete who stepped up and called it out for what it was.

I read a news article after he left where Shabaz mentioned he was abused from a very young age which accounted for his odd behaviour in the house http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/big-brothers-shahbaz-tells-of-his-pain-626405

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thank you , you will find out that I am brutal with trying to remember their names , shows how memorable they are really doesn't it :pac:

And this thread is more enjoyable than watching the show most of the time :D

Ah stop, I'm as bad, someone mentioned Chanelle the other night and I'm like "there's no Chanelle!!"

They should make them wear their name badges for the first week at least.

Jaxxy wrote: »
    I'd been out all weekend and had today off, so needless to say was really looking forward to catching up back to back, no ads, all the drama, one ep after another. What I actually watched was probably the worst collection of some of the most uncomfortable, borderline unwatchable BB I think I've ever seen. Painful, abusive and distressing.
    Then a post spoiled who walked, and now I'm done, just don't want to watch anymore. Love to the BB thread massif, see yas for CBB.

I agree, a lot less posting going on than usual in here too but I think I'll still stick it out cause I'm such an addict. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Lots of complaints on the BB Facebook page, people saying Ch5 have ruined the show, this is the worst one ever.

I'll probably keep up with this thread more then the show.

I just checked out the FB page and wow, you are not wrong! There is always negativity surrounding BB but this year is another level. Kayleigh may currently be the most hated person in the UK right now, with Tom often being lumped in with her. Rightly so, they're both vile and they will no doubt deserve all of the backlash they receive when they exit stage left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

I have to say Im glad Arthur walked. I love BB and some drama,
    but ffs , this isnt a blood sport. Watching somebody being ganged up on un unmercifully bullied by so many of the HM was nOT fun to watch.
    I'm glad to see we aren't the only ones to think that, like Meauldsegosha said,
    the FB BB is HOPPING with people annoyed about it

• Advertisement

This weeks task:
    For this week's task BB will be inviting CELEBS to stay in the House. The HMs will have to cater to the demands of their VIP guests #BBUK 

Could be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I saw that task but feel like it's too much meddling and changing and interfering if that makes sense. I wish so much that they'd strip it back to basics.

neonsofa wrote: »
    I saw that task but feel like it's too much meddling and changing and interfering if that makes sense. I wish so much that they'd strip it back to basics.

Exactly , right back to nothing . Rations . Hard tasks . Tough shopping list challenges . Deprivation . Bread and Water . no contact with the outside world in any shape or form .

Ok , think I got carried away there , that was beginning to sound like Solitary Confinement :D
    (then again , SC might not do some of them any harm)

They would hate me if I was making the rules :pac:

I just checked on entertainment.ie and it seems that Big Brother is on at 9 tonight. Don't get caught out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I just checked on entertainment.ie and it seems that Big Brother is on at 9 tonight. Don't get caught out.

It must be wrong or I secretly built a time machine. I have love island

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

Me too???

Yeah the listing is wrong, it's not on until 10 on channel 5 as well. So back in an hour :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

It's on at 10 tonight

My bad. I'm sorry. Entertainment & the tv guide on the telly both say 9pm. Raging

• Advertisement

My bad. I'm sorry. Entertainment & the tv guide on the telly both say 9pm. Raging

Nah don't worry about it, the guide on the sky box was wrong as well. Bad listings happen :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement