Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Just tuning in now. They have got rid of all the housemates and replaced. Woohoo, hope this lot are better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Die Hard has just started in Film Four which will pass the hour

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I hate Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching Planet Earth II A World Of Wonder , beautiful , stunning , tranquil .
    The resemblance to BB comes into play when the animals and birds are attacking each other....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

neonsofa wrote: »
    I hate Tom

Had to laugh at someone on Facebook calling him Big Tom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

This Love Island is all just good looking people talking about each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

wyrn wrote: »
    Die Hard has just started in Film Four which will pass the hour

Now I have a machine gun.
    Ho! Ho! Ho!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Watching Planet Earth II A World Of Wonder , beautiful , stunning , tranquil .
    The resemblance to BB comes into play when the animals and birds are attacking each other....:D

The iguana escape was the best thing I've seen in ages! I literally clapped and cheered when he finally made it. And then wyrn reminded me about Die Hard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    The iguana escape was the best thing I've seen in ages! I literally clapped and cheered when he finally made it. And then wyrn reminded me about Die Hard :D

I know !! I was saying Run Run , please don't get eaten alive in front of me !
    where the f*ck did all those snakes come out of ? That was crazy ! Excellent viewing !

So it looks like Raph will be the new scapegoat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

The haven't mentioned the housemate leaving.... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Dream boy crap...

What does oxo layer mean?

That wasn't that funny of a prank.

That was an amazing prank. Actually no it wasn't it was crap

What does oxo layer mean?

When Chanelle was talking about climate change she spoke about the hole in the Oxo layer.

When Chanelle was talking about climate change she spoke about the hole in the Oxo layer.

Oh yeah, get you now. For some reason I thought it had to do with fake tan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

We can ****ing see her shaving

Confidental off camera chat - yeah now I really want to know why he left :D

Hope Arthur is ok. I will miss him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Now I believe that Arthur is on the Aspergers scale, the private conversation makes me think he hid it from BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Ah poor Raph, the only likeable one left in the house.

I suppose he didn't fancy being targeted by the dimwit brigade relentlessly. Shame he left, he was the the most entertaining HM. Now we will have conversations about vagazzling and lip gloss to look forward to. Oh and they will target Raph as the next soft target.

It all seems a bit strange. Hope he's ok. https://twitter.com/arthurfulford93/status/873932256053690370

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Confidential because Arthur probably said he was being bullied and he couldn't stay in that situation.

deco nate wrote: »
    Now I believe that Arthur is on the Aspergers scale, the private conversation makes me think he hid it from BB.

I agree the way it was worded makes me think it wasn't his choice and for his own mental health the producers felt it was best to remove him from the house

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

So it looks like Raph will be the new scapegoat

I hope not, literally the only one I like in there now! Charlotte could be interesting though so long as she doesn't conform with the clique.

I really dislike all this speculation on the internet in whether or not Arthur has autism or Aspergers. It shouldn't matter. I hate that people feel the need to think that he has to have a label because he's a bit different.

The more I think about it, the angrier I get. I've seen a fair few posts floating around that he brought it on himself because of his actions like throwing cereal on the ground. Last year Bear did crazy stuff but oh no, he didn't get a medical diagnosis apart from the "being a dick" label.

• Advertisement

This task is stupid, why was the first question about science and then the rest are about HM questions? That's so irritating

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement