Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am I the only one that shuddered when Rylan said Imran and Sukithingy were looking for a conjugal visit ? TMI :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Robsweezie wrote: »
    dont come for me, they've gotta own that shiit

Am I talking to children?!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

So Joe's whingeing about his punishments to Raph, yet he could potentially have lost Raph his place in the house. Wan*er.

Is Joe for f***ing real?? Seriously is he having a laugh!! "what do clothes have to do with me?" Shut the f*ck up Joe with your passive aggressive tone to someone u know full well will never stand up to you. W*nkbag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

neonsofa wrote:
    Am I talking to children?!

You have to respect that you're putting a bag over my head.

Really is dull. I watch it but I just find it lacking interesting characters, it's not exactly exciting, no stories of any interest.

Em, Im sorry, did you not just watch that tense moment where Chanelle actually put that bread bag over sukhs head? Like if her head wasn't that big it actually could have killed her.

• Advertisement

neonsofa wrote:
    Em, Im sorry, did you not just watch that tense moment where Chanelle actually put that bread bag over sukhs head? Like if her head wasn't that big it actually could have killed her.

And it hadn't been a bread bag!

pilly wrote: »

Why are you never on my side? I'm sick of this Mr nice guy stuff!! You should be on my side when they come for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

neonsofa wrote: »

Vinder is lucky to be alive!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Death by bread bag....I think Boyzone or Westlife made an infomercial about the dangers of messing with bread bags at one stage.

Elie trying to fabricate a showmance. Nobody gives a chuffing **** ellie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

For those that saying the thread is quiet one week in at nearly 1700 posts.
    That's not quiet, that's up there.
    It will get busier as the show goes on,it always does

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Yeah well you know something is seriously wrong when that is all to be talked about. They have already decided that the series is going down the toilet because I think they know already the housemate choices are terrible and have decided to throw in celebrities after 6+ days. 

Far too many of them are similar from Tom to that guy who works for the female boss to the multiple women who are a bit similar too. They couldn't even wait for the official CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh yes! Pam has both Tom & Kayleigh down to a t

Has Rylan said anything about Arthurs leaving ?

It's like last year when yer man was removed because of the video he'd made on the outside involving a belt around a girls neck , there wasn't anything said then either ?

deco nate wrote: »
    For those that saying the thread is quiet one week in at nearly 1700 posts.
    That's not quiet, that's up there.
    It will get busier as the show goes on,it always does

And as Robert said, we're so smart :)

Ok folks , time I was outta here , stay safe :) x Night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

wyrn wrote: »
    I just checked on entertainment.ie and it seems that Big Brother is on at 9 tonight. Don't get caught out.

I just did :mad:
    Just finished work, getting ready to unwind and fukcing Love Island :(
    AND it say on the bloody recording as its playing that is BB :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

My stupid Sky box recorded Love Island instead. Tonight's show is on tomorow night on Mtv. So I have to wait. Darn!

I just did :mad:
    Just finished work, getting ready to unwind and fukcing Love Island :(
    AND it say on the bloody recording as its playing that is BB :mad::mad:

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

pilly wrote:
    No I think Deco meant that you couldn't possibly like him.

I was afraid my comment on his appearance might've offended him! I was thinking Deco might have a similar beard that he was proud of lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I would love to see Imran go this week, he is enabling Sulkie Sukie's behaviour and tantrums.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was afraid my comment on his appearance might've offended him! I was thinking Deco might have a similar beard that he was proud of lol!

I'd guess Deco has a handlebar moustache like Hulk Hogan.
    HH one love

pilly wrote: »

Well, it did have a bun in it (geddit...bun-bread-bun :o)

Why are you never on my side? I'm sick of this Mr nice guy stuff!! You should be on my side when they come for me!

I think Suki really thinks there are people coming for her and if she continues in this vein she may very well be right...........the men in white coats :pac:

:(

Its grand though, just watch it online

*thanks ooter* :)

Thought on tonight are the more I watch the more I cant stand Joe, Tom, Suk and Hannah :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

sukhvinder is full on bat **** crazy.

honestly, i would have dumped her years ago and got the hell out of the country.

one cannot put up with the likes of her and her guff.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Im creased at the thought of chanelle going from ditzy bird to cold blooded killer on tv with that bag, it's one way to eliminate the competition I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I'm just waiting to see all their faces when Raph gets a huge cheer on Friday, it will be interesting to see the house dynamics then.

I just hope that that Kayleigh wench gets nominated but I have my doubts.

I was very very irritated when Imran told Chanelle to just say sorry again to Suki, it was very telling. Like a mantra, just keep saying sorry, just keep saying sorry because that's exactly what he's being doing for the last 20 odd years. Please Imran just stop and don't be enabling such horrendous behaviour.

• Advertisement

I was very very irritated when Imran told Chanelle to just say sorry again to Suki, it was very telling. Like a mantra, just keep saying sorry, just keep saying sorry because that's exactly what he's being doing for the last 20 odd years. Please Imran just stop and don't be enabling such horrendous behaviour.

He's a complete wuss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement