Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm just waiting to see all their faces when Raph gets a huge cheer on Friday, it will be interesting to see the house dynamics then.

I just hope that that Kayleigh wench gets nominated but I have my doubts.

I was very very irritated when Imran told Chanelle to just say sorry again to Suki, it was very telling. Like a mantra, just keep saying sorry, just keep saying sorry because that's exactly what he's being doing for the last 20 odd years. Please Imran just stop and don't be enabling such horrendous behaviour.

Nominations were revealed on BOTS, but I'll spoiler just in case
    Charlotte, Imran, Kayleigh, Raph, Rebecca, Sukhvinder

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I can understand where Suki is coming from. I suffer from claustrophobia and if someone came at me from behind and starting putting a bag over my head I would freak out.

Thing is though, she didn't physically freak out, so I doubt it affected her that much, she just wanted to argue. I would agree though that Chanel shouldn't be doing things like that, banter or not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

skipper_G wrote: »
    Nominations were revealed on BOTS, but I'll spoiler just in case
    Charlotte, Imran, Kayleigh, Raph, Rebecca, Sukhvinder

Ooh, interesting. Is it vote to save or vote to evict?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Jayesdiem

I'm just waiting to see all their faces when Raph gets a huge cheer on Friday, it will be interesting to see the house dynamics then.

I just hope that that Kayleigh wench gets nominated but I have my doubts.

I was very very irritated when Imran told Chanelle to just say sorry again to Suki, it was very telling. Like a mantra, just keep saying sorry, just keep saying sorry because that's exactly what he's being doing for the last 20 odd years. Please Imran just stop and don't be enabling such horrendous behaviour.

And the response he got was perfect "I won't keep apologising just to kiss her arse".

Jayesdiem wrote: »
    And the response he got was perfect "I won't keep apologising just to kiss her arse".

Yeah, how many times do you have to apologise for a bit of a joke?

Tbh with someone like that I just can't apologise because they keep going on and on.

• Advertisement

pilly wrote: »
    Ooh, interesting. Is it vote to save or vote to evict?

I don't know, if it they mentioned it I wasn't paying attention :o

I don't know, if it they mentioned it I wasn't paying attention :o

It will make a big difference to who goes. I won't speculate yet in case others haven't read the spoiler.

Just having a look at the tellymix poll and I honestly can't pick a favourite. I don't like any of them. That's the first time ever that's happened to me. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

pilly wrote: »
    Just having a look at the tellymix poll and I honestly can't pick a favourite. I don't like any of them. That's the first time ever that's happened to me. :mad:
    That is because they are a horrific bunch of boring housemates. I haven't seen anything like it for years on Big Brother at just how boring they are. 

I know some like Raph but it might just be me but I can see what he is doing a mile off. Shows very little personality, from what we have seen hasn't really anything of interest to say and actually comes across to me as trying to hard almost as if it is a strategy.

Arthur on the other hand had no strategy, was absolutely himself, a trainwreck getting involved in arguments, being a talking point.

That is because they are a horrific bunch of boring housemates. I haven't seen anything like it for years on Big Brother at just how boring they are.

I know some like Raph but it might just be me but I can see what he is doing a mile off. Shows very little personality, from what we have seen hasn't really anything of interest to say and actually comes across to me as trying to hard almost as if it is a strategy.

Arthur on the other hand had no strategy, was absolutely himself, a trainwreck getting involved in arguments, being a talking point.

Agree, it's like one of those Ex on The Beach, Towie type shows, no variety at all.

Raph is okay but he definitely has a gameplan, he said as much before he went in sure. That's fair enough, it is a game, but at least make it an interesting one, wind the bitches up or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I'm not feeling it at all. I think Raph is by far the most likeable of them. But at the moment I don't overly care either as he seems very aware of everything that's going on and is basically just the only one who's not a moron. I think he'll use this to get to the final and with that bunch I wouldn't begrudge him winning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

'Celebrities' have went in before but that is like 20-30 days in, they are now going in and it's not even 10 days yet. Failure on the part of the casting team.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Ariana Grande

I was so excited for this to come back but I'm already over it

mKlAXZh.gif

All of them are really AWFUL except maybe Raph and Imran (but he's boring af). I'm glad Raph chose that orange old man to lose his luggage, a pathetic mess.

Kayleigh, Joe, Lothan, Chanelle and all the other reality TV trash are TERRIBLE.
    I saw a tweet that said this was kayleigh's 3rd reality TV show and she still hasn't learned how to appear likable for the camera's, a mess!

Tom is probably the worst contestant ever on that show, what kind of failed 'people's housemate'. Legend Sue should've been brought in to drag the degenerates.

And then the conversation about the Earth being flat.. I mean, Sukhvinder sis..

XJ507Mz.png

And using a hairbrush in a kitchen (like seriously who does that wtf Kayleigh)

I'm OVER it. When does the superior CBB start.

mKlAXZh.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Welcome back sis :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I was so excited for this to come back but I'm already over it

All of them are really AWFUL except maybe Raph and Imran (but he's boring af). I'm glad Raph chose that orange old man to lose his luggage, a pathetic mess.

Kayleigh, Joe, Lothan, Chanelle and all the other reality TV trash are TERRIBLE.
    I saw a tweet that said this was kayleigh's 3rd reality TV show and she still hasn't learned how to appear likable for the camera's, a mess!

Tom is probably the worst contestant ever on that show, what kind of failed 'people's housemate'. Legend Sue should've been brought in to drag the degenerates.

And then the conversation about the Earth being flat.. I mean, Sukhvinder sis..

And using a hairbrush in a kitchen (like seriously who does that wtf Kayleigh)

I'm OVER it. When does the superior CBB start.

tbh i don't even know if cbb is superior to civilian bb now. granted the 1 earlier in the year was okay bar nicola whatever her name is and the early one last year was all right, but as a whole i'm just not sure it's any good either.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

tbh i don't even know if cbb is superior to civilian bb now. granted the 1 earlier in the year was okay bar nicola whatever her name is and the early one last year was all right, but as a whole i'm just not sure it's any good either.

Have to agree here with you . Some of the so called "celeb " BB , are worse than the civilian ones as the "celebs" (some) are so far stuck up their own a**es with a sense of entitlement that they think is rightfully theirs , which makes them vindictive , and always right , and thinking they are superior than others.

Rant over , will still watch though :D

I can see why you would think that with the lack of celeb and EOTB/Towie people but most of the iconic moments to ever happen on BB (David is Dead in particular) has happened on the Celeb version. And usually there's always someone to root for whereas on the civilian one, the contestants are becoming more boring, contrived, fame-hungry as the years go on. On the CBB version, you know there's going to be a few extremely interesting characters.

Side note: I hated Nicole, a wicked witch tbh.

Is anyone else having issues with seeing recent posts when they are on a new page, until another poster posts? I dunno if I'm explaining it right!

neonsofa wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with seeing recent posts when they are on a new page, until another poster posts? I dunno if I'm explaining it right!

No it's just you, maybe you broke the Internet!
    :p

Serious answer, Not recently no, I have experienced the problem you refer to once or twice before.

No it's just you, maybe you broke the Internet!
    :p

Serious answer, Not recently no, I have experienced the problem you refer to once or twice before.

It's only happening with the big brother thread for me! It's so irritating!

• Advertisement

It's called crap internet!! Welcome to my world. :pac::pac: I have to go upstairs at home to post anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I think Raphael would be a good bet now, currently 9/1. Ellie clear favorite, God knows why, can't stand her chuffin hell .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I think Raphael would be a good bet now, currently 9/1. Ellie clear favorite, God knows why, can't stand her chuffin hell .

Ah damn, hope it doesnt turn out like another cloe winning. Hate these so called normal people who bring nothing to the show only fakeness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

i cant for the life of me think who ellie is so im going to hazard a guess i dont think much of her

IvoryTower wrote: »
    i cant for the life of me think who ellie is so im going to hazard a guess i dont think much of her

Lucky you. She has been trying to make herself relevant by fabricating a showmance with Lothan, who is completely unaware.

Lucky you. She has been trying to make herself relevant by fabricating a showmance with Lothan, who is completely unaware.

Ah he's well aware, he's just not going there as yet. When he's in danger of being evicted he will.

Does no-one else HATE Lotan's hair???

I mean he's a gorgeous specimen but seriously, shave the pubes off your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Annani

Im not sure how to post something with spoiler over it so I won't post the link but daily mail are saying which celebrities are going in.

Annani wrote: »
    Im not sure how to post something with spoiler over it so I won't post the link but daily mail are saying which celebrities are going in.
    [x/SPOILER]

Put the link in between those spoiler brackets and remove the x and it should work.
    But just googling it brings up the link anyway so :pac:

I am so excited for one in particular :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Annani wrote: »

Read that also , all I will say is ; lovely :rolleyes::D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement