Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Ariana Grande

https://www.reddit.com/r/bbuk/comments/6gtqgv/i_am_arthur_fulford_ama/

Arthur did an AMA talking about his experience on BB.

Highlights I thought were interesting were:
    - Not one redeemable/likable thing about Kayleigh while he was there
    - He comforted Imran after his domestic with Sukhvinder
    - Tom was an annoying ugly twink with too much power

There's more but the way he went into Tom whew my wig is in orbit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Annani wrote: »
    Im not sure how to post something with spoiler over it so I won't post the link but daily mail are saying which celebrities are going in.

I can't find it on their website. Please post a link if you don't mind.

Oops, I think your spoiler thing didn't work. Sorry my fault for asking for that.

Anyway, not excited by any of them. Basically more of what's in the house already.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

pilly wrote: »
    I can't find it on their website. Please post a link if you don't mind.

pilly I wouldn't bother, the top 3 names are people I dislike.

Also, this is pretty much the same thing as the task they did a couple of years ago with the hotel, in the timebomb series.
    they've completely messed up the casting, there are no compelling HM's and too many vapid airheads with nothing to offer. So they need to drag a few Z listers in from outside to prop up the ratings.

TLDR; they are about to add a bunch of people I hate to a house filled with a bunch of people I hate. :mad::(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Oh Jesus............say it isnt so :mad::mad:

I cant STAND any of them, did I say I needed blood pressure meds earlier on in the thread???
    Now I definitely will :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

neonsofa wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with seeing recent posts when they are on a new page, until another poster posts? I dunno if I'm explaining it right!
    Yeah I get this issue where I won't get the next page until there's been a couple of posts and then suddenly I'll get the arrow to move forward. This is why I sometimes post a couple of times in a row because I'm catching up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Oh Jesus............say it isnt so :mad::mad:

I cant STAND any of them, did I say I needed blood pressure meds earlier on in the thread???
    Now I definitely will :(

I literally just went "ew" when I read who is going in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    pilly I wouldn't bother, the top 3 names are people I dislike.

Also, this is pretty much the same thing as the task they did a couple of years ago with the hotel, in the timebomb series.
    they've completely messed up the casting, there are no compelling HM's and too many vapid airheads with nothing to offer. So they need to drag a few Z listers in from outside to prop up the ratings.

TLDR; they are about to add a bunch of people I hate to a house filled with a bunch of people I hate. :mad::(

If i could Thank your post twice I would Skipper ,:(

wyrn wrote: »
    Yeah I get this issue where I won't get the next page until there's been a couple of posts and then suddenly I'll get the arrow to move forward. This is why I sometimes post a couple of times in a row because I'm catching up.

It's so annoying, is it on other threads for you? Actually I think I only notice it with big brother thread because it's the only one that I actually keep my eye on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

neonsofa wrote: »
    I literally just went "ew" when I read who is going in.

I get that there is a somewhat obsession nowadays with these Geordie Shore/EOTB types and thats grand, but how many more screeching airheads can they cram into one house?
    I want a bit of craic....see people have a laugh, not constant catfights and bitching and whinging and crying. And thats just the lads :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

BB is a victim of its own success. When it started people went in to take part in the experience, some housemates got some fame from it but the vast majority returned to the normal lives. The success of BB led to other reality show as the public wanted to know what "normal" people did in their daily lives so that nowadays every second program is a reality one. Reality star has become an accepted profession.

TLDR: we created these monsters so we have to live with it. :P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

The guy in the eyeliner (Joe)? is pathetic. At his age he's trying to be "down with the kids" and it's pretty laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

So when are the "celebs" going in??

I just watched last night's BOTS and not even a mention of Arthur.

BB obviously didn't like his reasons for leaving.

Mind you I'm gone off him a bit after someone said he was in 2 other reality shows.

TLDR: we created these monsters so we have to live with it.

I don't agree really. There's still plenty of normal people out there that want to do it.

The producers are picking these wannabes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

The guy in the eyeliner (Joe)? is pathetic. At his age he's trying to be "down with the kids" and it's pretty laughable.

He's trying to come across as a hard-man, but underneath all his 'tough talk' he's just a coward. I don't like him or is fake eye liner.

Raph to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

pilly wrote: »
    I just watched last night's BOTS and not even a mention of Arthur.

BB obviously didn't like his reasons for leaving.

Mind you I'm gone off him a bit after someone said he was in 2 other reality shows.

I didn't realise tha, definitely ruins his wildcard appearance. They should have shock us all by putting in 3 normal people instead of celebs

IvoryTower wrote:
    I didn't realise tha, definitely ruins his wildcard appearance. They should have shock us all by putting in 3 normal people instead of celebs

And more men. 3 more women will be a nightmare. More screeching.

Oh god more showmance of Ellie & Notan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ellie and her 'dream boy', if the shoe was on the other foot, there would be complaints about objectification.

It has gone a bit Dr Phil with Imran.

You know what, fair play to Imran. He's keeping this on track and making sure that it's not getting hysterical. Sadly I fear he's had plenty of experience in this mediation role

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

"I know going forward" well to be fair Chanelle you probably should have know beforehand not to do that regardless if it would fit over her head or not :D

- By the way I'm not agreeing with Sukhvinder here as we all know that bag wasn't going any where near her face, I just don't get what possessed Chanelle to try and do something like that :D

wyrn wrote: »
    You know what, fair play to Imran. He's keeping this on track and making sure that it's not getting hysterical. Sadly I fear he's had plenty of experience in this mediation role

It could be an elaborate good cop/bad cop role play....

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

It's a pity Imran did not get Suki to apologise to all the housemates for the tension caused by her over-reaction/tantrum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

RobertKK wrote: »
    It could be an elaborate good cop/bad cop role play....

That's what I was thinking

They've dragged that bread bag story across two episodes....like I know it provided laughs and all but that should have been in addition to the main stuff going on. I know they can't make storylines but c'mon...

Charlotte there thinking cave men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Sukhvinder thinking people are desparte for airtime - eh pot meet kettle black - or whatever the feck the saying is

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement