Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Shrewvinder moaning about people desperate for airtime???

Hahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

neonsofa wrote: »
    They've dragged that bread bag story across two episodes....like I know it provided laughs and all but that should have been in addition to the main stuff going on. I know they can't make storylines but c'mon...

The producers think that if they add the word 'gate' to the end of it and talk about it on BOTS it's some sort of major thing. When in reality it was only woman does a childish thing other woman reacts childishly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I think that Charlotte may be too intelligent for the voters. I don't particularly like her but she has a good head on her shoulders and I think that may actually go against her with the voting public- they seem to prefer the ellie type "real girls"

Her voice and accent and laugh just go through my head

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Why do all Ellie's conversations have to be about sex or something related to it - they gave out about Kayleigh talking about makeup well all she does is talk about sex and the like

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Those two looked like they never peeled an potato in their lives.

• Advertisement

kopite386 wrote: »
    Why do all Ellie's conversations have to be about sex or something related to it - they gave out about Kayleigh talking about makeup well all she does is talk about sex and the like

Cause she's a "real girl", chuffing down to earth our ellie, not like other girls, no, she has laugh about sex and stuff like that, cause she's just an ordinary lass like

Ugh I actually have a slightly irrational dislike towards her

Kayleigh nominating people for having a nasty streak and being aggressive!

Jesus.

Raph is just loving being able to nominate people haha :D

Go Raph! His nominations are perfect.

I so want him to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Raph has Joe spot on.

• Advertisement

Can't decide whether raph is very disingenuous or whether it's just his USA type personality which is actually very honest, if that makes sense?

Cause she's a "real girl", chuffing down to earth our ellie, not like other girls, no, she has laugh about sex and stuff like that, cause she's just an ordinary lass like

It's not irrational haha I'm right there with you, with her fecking wannabe showmance with Lotan, saying she's in love with him after only 1 week etc, then talking about sex all the time, nevermind as you said her ****ing accent goes through me

Chuffin chuff what about the chuffin puffins on chuffin puffin island? I bet they have the sex too. Blergh Blergh Blergh

*skipper_G gets the extra large bottle of lighter fluid from the flame related storage unit*

skipper_G wrote: »
    Chuffin chuff what about the chuffin puffins on chuffin puffin island? I bet they have the sex too. Blergh Blergh Blergh

*skipper_G gets the extra large bottle of lighter fluid from the flame related storage unit*

I think she is gonna win Coleen Nolan style and my heart can't take that kind of injustice again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

RobertKK wrote: »
    It could be an elaborate good cop/bad cop role play....

Yep, it's looking that way.

Nominating someone for being mature ? Jaysus the reasons get worse the more seasons that go on

I think she is gonna win Coleen Nolan style and my heart can't take that kind of injustice again

Oh god I tried to block that from my mind thanks for making me relieving that again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Glad a lot of copped onto Rebecca, hopefully more will cop onto the real Chanelle and Ellie

Kayleigh is so beautiful for someone so mean and nasty. I just wanna steal her face :)

I wouldn't​ be surprised to see Rebecca go

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Kiwi_knock wrote:
    Glad a lot of copped onto Rebecca, hopefully more will cop onto the real Chanelle and Ellie

And Kayleigh.

I wouldn't​ be surprised to see Rebecca go

Yeah, I reckon it's between her and Charlotte on Friday.

Dear God what kind of new feeble attempt at screentime grabbing is that from Loathan.
    All I heard was a little song in my brain "he's got pubes on his head, he's got pubes on his head, he's not very interesting either"

Yeah, I reckon it's between her and Charlotte on Friday.

Yeah I think so too, I think people will keep Kayleigh in although I wish they wouldn't

Lotan getting so angry at kayleigh stealing his birthday story there :pac: gas

Yeah I think so too, I think people will keep Kayleigh in although I wish they wouldn't

Kayleigh was in another reality TV show, so I think she'll get votes based on that alone. Unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ellie, to me she is like a stone dropped from a cliff, she goes down and down as she wants a showmance.

So true, don't think that will happen now she's about to get warned for hitting Kieran's hat off :D
    https://twitter.com/RiDsTeR90/status/874744950856052742

• Advertisement

It was a joke Chanelle jeez liven up a bit ffs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement