Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

whats the general opinion on spoilers here? doesnt bother me if i find out whos nominated or certain things that happen before it airs but thats just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Robsweezie wrote: »
    whats the general opinion on spoilers here? doesnt bother me if i find out whos nominated or certain things that happen before it airs but thats just me.

I *think* it's ok if it's been on BOTS, but personally I spoiler it because BOTS is on quite late & many skip it because of early starts & annoying studio audience

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I think erring on the side of caution is best and using spoiler tags is best all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I always 'click' I hate them!.. Boards.ie is where I get my day to day 'real' news before I read it in the newspapers. I'd hate for real 'breaking news' to be put in a Spoiler. Ha!.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

wyrn wrote: »
    I *think* it's ok if it's been on BOTS, but personally I spoiler it because BOTS is on quite late & many skip it because of early starts & annoying studio audience

Yeah BOTS is fair game. I don't always watch BOTS live, easier to skip the filler. Sometimes I wouldn't read the thread until I caught up on BOTS and sometimes I would. Can't say I have had much impact on spoilers from that. The ones that can give a lot away are links to external sources. But that's usually pretty rare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

In previous years it's been if its been on TV e.g. main show or BOTS no need to spoiler. Anything else should be spoilered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Once it has been shown on TV, your good to post,its outta the bag. Some people moan about it. Tuff poo, thems the rules. The thread covers BB and bots, therefore you can chat in real time ( clarified by a mod like 2 years ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

neonsofa wrote: »
    Kieran channelling Katie weasel there with his "wow. Just wow."

He is an attention seeking knob....blew that way out of proportion. She shouldn't have did it but you would swear she killed his pet goldfish.
    And yet again Tom the poison dwarf, straight in when he smells a drop of blood in the water...

On as side note...has anyone got eyewash? Suk and Imran bluerghhhhh :(

I always 'click' I hate them!.. Boards.ie is where I get my day to day 'real' news before I read it in the newspapers. I'd hate for real 'breaking news' to be put in a Spoiler. Ha!.

And sometimes you get attacked for posting without spoilers.... :eek:

Oh, no Spoiler, Hulk hogan is going in tomorrow... Joe has walked :eek:

:D:D
    You're asking for trouble lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

God you lot were busy tonight ! Missed it but lots of posts kept me going ha!

Just behind Rylan, over his right shoulder is a dark haired girl in a red floral off the shoulder outfit.

To all the girls in here, what do you think of it?

Because I bought the same thing 2 days ago for my hols :eek::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

:D:D
    You're asking for trouble lol

*pops champagne*
    :D oh my god oh my god oh my god

I wish ;)

Just behind Rylan, over his right shoulder is a dark haired girl in a red floral off the shoulder outfit.

Enjoy wearing it , it's lovely :)

I swear I will end you!. .. .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoy wearing it , it's lovely :)

They must be walking around by themselves if you can see in on bloody BOTS :D

Do the guys not get a say? :pac:

Didn't see it myself but the best thing about holidays is nobody knows you so you can wear anything you like! I buy all sorts of weird outfits for my holidays! :pac: all the crazy patterns and weird styles get packed in my suitcase lol

Do the guys not get a say? :pac:

Didn't see it myself but the best thing about holidays is nobody knows you so you can wear anything you like! I buy all sorts of weird outfits for my holidays! :pac: all the crazy patterns and weird styles get packed in my suitcase lol

*I don't want them commenting on my appearance*

:D

They must be walking around by themselves if you can see in on bloody BOTS :D

Could see an off the shoulder/cold shoulder, wtf you call them, red top on a woman on the left of the screen .

May or may not be what you were referring to .

Go rewind and see :pac:

What's the difference between men and women?

A woman sees another woman wearing the same top, runs off to change.

A man sees another man wear the same top, they hug, cheer, and buy each other drinks for the night, cos they know they are cool af!

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »

Ah babes. :p

Actually, just thinking about it (someone made a bit of a refererence earlier here) but why more women going in?
    I get these 3 particular women are confrontational, loud, brash etc etc and the producers think that's what the public want but is it really?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Calls in Imran to mediate :D

What's the difference between men and women?

A woman sees another woman wearing the same top, runs off to change.

A man sees another man wear the same top, they hug, cheer, and buy each other drinks for the night, cos they know they are cool af!

I used to be a woman and I used to dress like me best friends, we'd buy the same outfits, there wasn't any embarrassment about dressing the same, in my day it was something to be proud of.

I still am a woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Actually, just thinking about it (someone made a bit of a refererence earlier here) but why more women going in?
    I get these 3 particular women are confrontational, loud, brash etc etc and the producers think that's what the public want but is it really?

As the public (granted not the GBP) I would say no we do not want 3 more loud, screechy voices, annoying, opinionated women
    I get the producers want big characters but f**k me I haven't seen
    Marnie in the show before, or Geordie shore
    but ****ing
    NICOLA 'MEAN' MCCLEAN and Gemma Collins
    Haven't they had their fair share of the limelight, talk about being desperate for the money

Loathims hair style is very similar to a style that certain young lads seem to be going for lately , permed on top and short back and sides :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Loathims hair style is very similar to a style that certain young lads seem to be going for lately , permed on top and short back and sides

Young lads with a culture boss?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

nope. not what i want anyway. i'm so over sneaky snake nicola and gemma didn't shut up moaning when she was in the january one last year. marnie was in the summer 1 last year wasn't she? i only saw a couple of days of it (or less, i can't remember) and she seemed okay. i reccan sticking the 3 of them in is just a desperate last ditch attempt by the producers to get some interest for their failing show, which they and c5 have destroyed beyond redemption sadly.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

nope. not what i want anyway. i'm so over sneaky snake nicola and gemma didn't shut up moaning when she was in the january one last year. marnie was in the summer 1 last year wasn't she? i only saw a couple of days of it (or less, i can't remember) and she seemed okay. i reccan sticking the 3 of them in is just a desperate last ditch attempt by the producers to get some interest for their failing show, which they and c5 have destroyed beyond redemption sadly.

Aren't they only in temporarily though? Like they're not new housemates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Aren't they only in temporarily though? Like they're not new housemates?

Exactly they are only in as part of this weeks shopping task. They will be there two, three days at most.

The tasks the last couple of series have been too easy and BB lets them pass even when clear breaches have happened. I miss the tasks that involved housesmates staying up all night like the time they had to cycle around Britian on two exercise bikes or keep a campfire in the garden going 24hrs a day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement