Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

they've lost the plot....interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

deco nate wrote: »
    OR..... you know, agents, just saying

Exactly. Those relationships were about as genuine as Chanelle's t*ts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Exactly. Those relationships were about as genuine as Chanelle's t*ts.

I was going to say it's like the opening part of soap, but I think i'm the only one that watched that show. Way, way back when.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Of the nominated HM's Rebecca is annoying me the most right now. I'd rather the showmance rubbish be dumped out ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Switching off for the night , me poor brain is fried after that :D

Enjoy BOTS ,night all stay safe :)x.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Nicolas cackle :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Not a great episode for Charlotte, was barely featured. At the moment she is the most likely to go.

https://youtu.be/OSaNWYHmUvI

Way back when BB was good.. . ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

So did I miss anything? An elderly relative dropped in and I've missed everything. I presume it'll be up on the TV3 player later

wyrn wrote: »
    So did I miss anything? An elderly relative dropped in and I've missed everything. I presume it'll be up on the TV3 player later

Just look at my post above. Your sorted, oh and your welcome ;):)

• Advertisement

Did Rylan say that luke is on tonight?

neonsofa wrote: »
    Did Rylan say that luke is on tonight?

Yes:)

deco nate wrote: »
    Yes:)

It's what I've been waiting for!!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

wyrn wrote: »

Nothing really, a big row and I don't think anyone understands what they were arguing over.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

"As Alexandra Burke once said Hallelujah" A bit like Take That once said Wonderwall

Rylan is too funny. I always go on about him and I know I do, but he is just so fantastic! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Chanelle pisses on the GC in tomorrows show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU7k-gSjmPI&t=0s
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Hannah and Deborah are wretches
    Shame on them and their self entitled bu1lsh1t pulling a race card but I hate to say that I saw it coming.
    I said it to my pal(we whatsapp during the show :o)that there is a race issue there between the sisters and Charlotte and Rebecca from the sisters side.
    Racism def cuts both ways :(

As for Suk now saying to Kayleigh....."dont call me Suk"??? Everyone has been calling you that for days :confused::confused:
    Even Imran calls her Suk and Suki :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

skipper_G wrote:
    This is all pre planned horse manure. She's delighted to get the air time from her "struggling with her feelings" barrrff

Absolutely believe this is the case although I think the majority of the public won't cop it.
    How vain is Kayleigh?? When they were standing waiting for the newbies she was constantly fixing her hair. She just loves herself!

Fck sake what's that Hannah on all.about??? "When you're a black girl" ffs! Why bring that into it???...next thing she'll be calling him a racist.

Sorry I'm a bit behind reading back. Was too wound up to see if this has been enthusiastically said already!

• Advertisement

Do that pair of scumbag cows know what aggressive actually means?

Ahhh Jaysus did yiz hear that Rebecca one??!!! Such a false effort at crying!!!! I've never seen or heard the likes of it in my life!! I fckin hate the whole shower of them!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Do ye know what ?

I have come to the conclusion that they are all f*cked up .

Either that or I've lost the plot again :)

Lost the plot again.:)

My dad once said to me his friends wife wend off the handle with him so he left for a while.
    Came back and she was still off the handle.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I hope Raff or someone goes up to a morror beside GC and push their belly out and says I think I'm pregnent ,I know my body.,I'm sure of it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Was anyone else annoyed when marnie left the fridge open? That bugs the sh*t out of me, even in supermarkets.

I'll admit I hadn't a clue what was going on in that episode. I was hoping that one of the celebs would give Raphael some attention but he's probably too intelligent for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

For the first time since I was old enough to like big brother I am not even interested. I missed 3 nights and don't even care, I watched it last night but kinda looked forward to going to bed. Even my brothers and ma feel the same.

Oh and what's with one of the Williams sisters using a race card? That was pathetic. Nobody cares that you're black. Get over yourself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well that was a poor episode, gone to the dogs since Arthur left.

#bringbackarthur :)

..oh and for Skipper, #fam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Was anyone else annoyed when marnie left the fridge open? That bugs the sh*t out of me, even in supermarkets.

That REALLY REALLY annoyed me too :mad:! Glad I wasnt the only one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kolido wrote: »
    Well that was a poor episode, gone to the dogs since Arthur left.

#bringbackarthur :)

..oh and for Skipper, #fam :)

Hear hear bring back Arthur!

Also :mad: triggered

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Lotan has a real problem with Deborah though.

Is it because she doesn't fawn over him?

I'm not sure. It's either that or there's more going on that we haven't seen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement