Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

BOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

It was a bit of a mad episode tbh.
    Does anyone remember the controversy on CBB where the producers were caught on camera giving directions in the bedroom (after the lights went off they came back on again at the end of the show?)

Well, that episode felt like that for me............staged.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

It was a bit of a mad episode tbh.
    Does anyone remember the controversy on CBB where the producers were caught on camera giving directions in the bedroom (after the lights went off they came back on again at the end of the show?)

Well, that episode felt like that for me............staged.

To be fair, they do that every Final-Eve. To get that shot of them all saying good night to each other. It was explained on BOTS IIRC.

I can't believe they put Nichola McClane back in :mad: at least she's not gotten much air time so far.

Gemma Collins is such an arse licker.

I like Marnie though. I hope she puts Kayleigh in her place.

xzanti wrote: »
    To be fair, they do that every Final-Eve. To get that shot of them all saying good night to each other. It was explained on BOTS IIRC.

I can't believe they put Nichola McClane back in :mad: at least she's not gotten much air time so far.

Gemma Collins is such an arse licker.

I like Marnie though. I hope she puts Kayleigh in her place.

But it was more the feeling of the episode last night, just random bizarre fighting for no reason and then bringing race into was totally odd.

I dont like any of the 3 of them...especially Nicola :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

But it was more the feeling of the episode last night, just random bizarre fighting for no reason and then bringing race into was totally odd.

I dont like any of the 3 of them...especially Nicola :mad:

I don't think last night was staged, I think it's just that they are all arseholes with many many issues

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    I don't think last night was staged, I think it's just that they are all arseholes with many many issues

But what do you really think of them Skipper? :D

It just felt really really weird to me, I mean I get that rows and the such happen in there but this was just mad random

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

It just felt really really weird to me, I mean I get that rows and the such happen in there but this was just mad random

I think there's bits left out that's why. I mean Lotan didn't go off like that just over one thing.

And how did Sukvinder end up in the diary room with Deborah? I'd say Sukvinder stirred the race thing.

The initial argument seemed to be caused by Chanelle & Ellie, all the HM's were sitting on the sofas waiting for the not so v.i.p guests to join them for the meal. But the two good old normal northern lasses couldn't wait for a minute like everyone else and Imran lost his cool. It doesn't surprise me why the two girls made that choice, because they're mé feiners and one can only assume that manners are not a priority for them.

The piece that's missing for me is why were they sitting on the sofa's waiting for the others, was it a group decision, Suki's decision (as mayor) or an instruction from BB as part of the task.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    The initial argument seemed to be caused by Chanelle & Ellie, all the HM's were sitting on the sofas waiting for the not so v.i.p guests to join them for the meal. But the two good old normal northern lasses couldn't wait for a minute like everyone else and Imran lost his cool. It doesn't surprise me why the two girls made that choice, because they're mé feiners and one can only assume that manners are not a priority for them.

The piece that's missing for me is why were they sitting on the sofa's waiting for the others, was it a group decision, Suki's decision (as mayor) or an instruction from BB as part of the task.

Bb

deco nate wrote: »
    Bb

If that's the case then Chanelle & Ellie are saps, had they just come off the Island with Bear Grylls and been starved for a few weeks I could understand, but they're not. They are most definitely not starving, I can understand why the others would be annoyed at that.

The sisters went down big time in my rankings after the race card debacle. Complete idiots

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

They might just keep the celebs in because for me that was the best episode so far. Weirdly the others didn't seem to care about the celebs, they looked miserable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

They might just keep the celebs in because for me that was the best episode so far. Weirdly the others didn't seem to care about the celebs, they looked miserable.

Hope they don't. Celebs out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Its crap that they have it on at 10 every night, Im on European time and 11 is just too late for me.

Have the veiwer ratings fallen that they dont put is on at 9 which is prime time?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Are the celebs allowed to tell them stuff from the outside? I hate the way BB is so unclear these days. Simple things like who ordered the housemates to sit together before eating.

Aye, it made that whole fight very confusing/pointless

It's as if they think we just wanna see them fight which is only kinda true, we need to see the buildup so we can pick sides!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Kolido wrote: »
    Its crap that they have it on at 10 every night, Im on European time and 11 is just too late for me.

Have the veiwer ratings fallen that they dont put is on at 9 which is prime time?

It's so annoying. I don't know why it is that way but I wish it wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

If I've to look at Gemma's feet getting pampered tonight I'm out. No really, I can't be doin' with that at all.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    If I've to look at Gemma's feet getting pampered tonight I'm out. No really, I can't be doin' with that at all.

Gotta say, I love Gemma! She's just so..... I can't even put it into words :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Gizmo55 wrote: »

Hope they don't. Celebs out!!!
    Well it fell below a million viewers the other day. So don't be surprised if they don't. They will just top up the fee for each day they remain.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

GC is actually vile.

ananas wrote: »
    GC is actually vile.

Get out.

:pac: I dunno I think she is very dry and sarcastic and that's missed a lot of the time. I think it's all an act and she's actually quite nice underneath. Maybe I'm reading her wrong though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

What I'll always remember about GC in the house apart from the sunglasses in bed is when the pony came in and she ran around the garden with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

neonsofa wrote: »
    Gotta say, I love Gemma! She's just so..... I can't even put it into words :)

Here, let me help, DESPERATE :)

Kolido wrote: »
    Here, let me help, DESPERATE :)

Absolutely but in a loveable, oh Gemma, kinda way!

Boo celebs boo.

Wenger out....wait no that's not right Celebs out!

I hated Gemma because she couldn't be bothered. Never made any effort as a HM but simply wore sunglasses and sat around talking about herself in the third person. Only The Rock can do that. Marnie was all about a showmance which is boring & Nicola well see you next Tuesday, know what I mean

Oooohhhh ellie is chuffing raging!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

JESUS CHRIST ELLIE LOVE HE WAS NEVER INTERESTED IN YOU and hes not taking the piss you are not in a relationship

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Evening all. I don't like GC but at least she's bringing a bit of life to this task. She's living for it

• Advertisement

I love GC! I would hate to have to have any kind of interactions with her but from afar she is gas!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement