Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Kolido wrote: »
    That felt like the Leyton [sic] show last night.

also, GC and Marnie talking about the blokes like there were peices of meat, rolls reversed and all that....

Agreed, you know BB is in trouble when they have to put a montage of guys working out to music.

Fact is, it's as boring as **** this year because they've put all of the same type of people in and it's backfiring big-time. These people have nothing to talk about except their appearance.

I think Charlotte's a goner tonight guys, as much as I hate to say it. She hasn't gotten any screen time and people just won't think to vote for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Speaking of going tonight, here's the latest view from our poll
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057752525

Housemate|# Votes|% Votes
    Charlotte|4|12.50%
    Imran|0|0.00%
    Kayleigh|1|3.13%
    Raph|22|68.75%
    Rebecca|1|3.13%
    Sukhvinder|4|12.50%

Poor Imran has no frieeeeeends on here, Kayleigh & Rebecca not getting much love either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

JESUS ELLIE SHUT UUUUUUPPPPPP

I think maybe we're better off with suckfinger still in the house for now because kayleigh is another level ****
    Was exhausted with logans ****e by the end of that episode

My nosiness wants to see what logans ex looks like, c'mon daily mail ,get to work!

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Speaking of going tonight, here's the latest view from our poll
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057752525

Housemate|# Votes|% Votes
    Charlotte|4|12.50%
    Imran|0|0.00%
    Kayleigh|1|3.13%
    Raph|22|68.75%
    Rebecca|1|3.13%
    Sukhvinder|4|12.50%
    Poor Imran has no frieeeeeends on here, Kayleigh & Rebecca not getting much love either.

According to Tellymix it's Imran or Kayleigh to go but I don't know, just don't trust these things.

As much as people might like Charlotte, will they pick up the phone?

I hope so.

Anyone else hoping for more housemates tonight? I am and I hope they are older guys who'll throw Joe off his game. He's a slimy piece of work.

IvoryTower wrote: »
    JESUS ELLIE SHUT UUUUUUPPPPPP

I think maybe we're better off with suckfinger still in the house for now because kayleigh is another level ****
    Was exhausted with logans ****e by the end of that episode

My nosiness wants to see what logans ex looks like, c'mon daily mail ,get to work!

My nosiness wants to know why they broke up! I bet he did the dirt on her. He's not the innocent he's making out.

Okay I haven't done one of these so far this series, brace yourselves it's a long one....:pac:

Love:
    none - a very unlikeable bunch on the whole

Like:
    Raph - this is kind of by default, he seems like a decent person but for all his talk of a gameplan he's actually rather boring.

Meh:
    Charlotte - she could be nice but I don't know, can't remember what she sounds like as she hasn't done anything.
    Imran - supporting act only, I wouldn't care if he stayed or not.

Dislike:
    Kieran - another who has done very little, what are his opinions on anything? Does he have any? Is there anything about him that's not to do with his showmance story & Rebecca.
    Deborah - played the race card over nothing, is an idiot.
    Hannah - also played the race card over nothing, is also an idiot.
    Loathan - his game plan is so mixed up I think he's actually forgotten what it is and is now just desperately clutching at every little chance to grab airtime. And his hair looks like pubes.
    Rebecca - boring, she's probably still talking about Kieran. Another showmance hunter.

Hate:
    Chanelle - I think she lacks basic manners and a little bit of decorum, she could be a great HM if she stopped being disgusting and had actual conversations about actual things instead of talking about her cosmetic surgery and bodily functions. I don't think she's a bad person underneath but is lost in the pursuit of z-list fame.
    Ellie - showmance is bad, but this one takes the whole thing to another level. He's not interested SHUT UP! Normal girl act I don't buy it, chuff off.
    Joe - Tatooed eyeliner and hard man talk, is a massive douche.
    Kayleigh - Horrid person, genuinely horrid. No redeeming qualities and no matter how nice she might look her personality is ugly.
    Tom - angry little man with angry little man complex.

And last but not least, I've had to create a special category just for Suki.
    Conflicted:
    Sukhvinder - she's a complete loony, a whirlwind of reactive emotions. And then she says something or has a moment where I think, she's just playing the game. And if that's the case, what a game it is. Right now, the most enigmatic HM in there but still clearly bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Skipper I agree with your list, well done!

• Advertisement

pilly wrote: »
    According to Tellymix it's Imran or Kayleigh to go but I don't know, just don't trust these things.

As much as people might like Charlotte, will they pick up the phone?

I hope so.

I think it's hard to call, Charlotte & Raph might be nice but they're not doing enough and that doesn't get votes. Rebecca & Imran not sure people will bother either. Oddly enough I think Kayleigh & Suki will be safe.

Thank god someone else thinks Lotan's hair is horrible!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

My nosiness wants to know why they broke up! I bet he did the dirt on her. He's not the innocent he's making out.

Or maybe she is imaginary!

I'd hazard a guess that maybe its a fabricated story with someone he knows and she might be put in there at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Joe is the type of geezer you get stuck talking to in a pub and he'll tell you about how the Kray twins were family friends to his family and how they were just decent guys trying to make a living. I'm waiting for him to tell all the cool kids in the BB house how he knows lots of "faces"

Joe is the type of geezer you get stuck talking to in a pub and he'll tell you about how the Kray twins were family friends to his family and how they were just decent guys trying to make a living. I'm waiting for him to tell all the cool kids in the BB house how he knows lots of "faces"

God can you imagine listening to him in a pub, disappearing every few minutes to check his makeup pee and then randomly interrupting your conversations to give you some of his worldly sage wisdom :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Seems we've all been feeling a nosey about Lotan since the show last night. :D

http://www.cetusnews.com/views/SkgMUurxz-?cat=life&title=Is-Lotan-Carter-engaged%3F-Relationship-riddle-of-%27single%27-Big-Brother-housemate

She is VERY pretty, puts ALL of the women in the house in the shade.......I wonder will she be making a *ahem* "surprise" visit to the BB house, it being couples and all???? ;);)

She is VERY pretty, puts ALL of the women in the house in the shade.......I wonder will she be making a *ahem* "surprise" visit to the BB house, it being couples and all????

She is gorgeous. It's making me think now though that it's a storyline for him.

She hears all his outpouring of love and they get back together. Cue Hello magazine shoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Who'd have thought I'd be agreeing with ellie of all people but....she was right when she said Lotan goes for the pretty girls. She is a hottie! No wonder he's crying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Oy skip great post, just as I was reading it on my phone I got a notification from Netflix about a new programme they have all about the Hulk_
    Serendipity mate I tell ye.

Its called "Nobody Speak"

Oy skip great post, just as I was reading it on my phone I got a notification from Netflix about a new programme they have all about the Hulk_

The story of how The Hulkster stood up to Gawker and won. He did it for his fans, he did it for the hulkamaniacs. :D

• Advertisement

neonsofa wrote: »
    Who'd have thought I'd be agreeing with ellie of all people but....she was right when she said Lotan goes for the pretty girls. She is a hottie! No wonder he's crying!

Tbf though, nothing wrong with that. If I was a hottie I think I'd be dating another hottie. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Lol, I just seen the notification and thought of Skipper.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She is gorgeous. It's making me think now though that it's a storyline for him.

She hears all his outpouring of love and they get back together. Cue Hello magazine shoot.

All I can see is a pic of them hugging from the side, is there a link to her other pics?

Asking for a friend :D

Edit: Never mind, I see them now :) she's a fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Lol, I just seen the notification and thought of Skipper.

Is it Skip or Deco who's loves the Hulkster? I know one of them is a total HULKAMANIAC brother!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

'Judge Rylan' is bloody hilarious.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Is it Skip or Deco who's loves the Hulkster? I know one of them is a total HULKAMANIAC brother!!!!!!!!

we both are! Although if deco still has the moustache then he wins :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Anyone else hoping for more housemates tonight? I am and I hope they are older guys who'll throw Joe off his game. He's a slimy piece of work.

I can't believe he is only 56 he looks so much older than that, the way he is carrying on you would think he is the oldest person ever to enter the bb house.

Don't think anyone commented on luke kempner s impressions yet.
    I thought his Imran and Suki were brilliant.
    And yeah skip is right much and all as I hate Suki she has to stay if only for the dramz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Don't think anyone commented on luke kempner s impressions yet.
    I thought his Imran and Suki were brilliant.
    And yeah skip is right much and all as I hate Suki she has to stay if only for the dramz
    When was Luke on BOTS?

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote:
    When was Luke on BOTS?

Wednesday Wyrn. I think it's always Wednesdays

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement