Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Nicola McLean redeems herself!

Maybe she's turned over a new leaf? She was very quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

So the girls picked three boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Oh thank f*ck. the shlebs are oot.

Where was Chanelle when all the partying was going on? I don't remember seeing her?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

As much as I'm glad Raph is safe, it's such a stupid twist. I say Tom Thumb is gutted he wasn't picked alongside the dreamboys Kieron & Lotan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Nicola McLean was the only VIP that didn't seem to have sex on the brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Couldn't be bothered watching the interview I'm switching over to love island on +1 after kissing first 15 minutes
    I may tune back in if it goes back to the house

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

RobertKK wrote: »
    So the girls picked three boys.

At least one of them wasn't Joe! Only for Lotan's looks, he would have been safe as houses tonight thanks to his biggest fan Gemma.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

kopite386 wrote: »
    Anybody else see Lothan punch Raph accidentally when he went to hug Nicola :D

Accidentally? he trIeD to MURDERDERDERD hiiiim

Just kidding :P it was rather funny but unfortunate for Raph

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

wyrn wrote: »
    As much as I'm glad Raph is safe, it's such a stupid twist. I say Tom Thumb is gutted he wasn't picked alongside the dreamboys Kieron & Lotan

Yeah I was going to say he got little attention from the celebs, he must feel pretty small now.

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote:
    Accidentally? he trIeD to MURDERDERDERD hiiiim

AGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR! Just because Raph is a foreigner!

Kolido wrote: »
    Yeah I was going to say he git littke attention from the celebs, he must feel pretty small now.

I'd say he feels pretty small all the time, am I right or am I right "Phil? Phil Connors?"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'd say he feels pretty small all the time, am I right or am I right "Phil? Phil Connors?"

Boom! :D

Kolido wrote: »
    Yeah I was going to say he got little attention from the celebs, he must feel pretty small now.
    That's a low blow :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Ellie is my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I spent most of the show looking at my fish tank.:)

I'm glad Raph is safe next week.

Boom! :D

It was a bit of a stretch but I thought why not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

pilly wrote: »
    Where was Chanelle when all the partying was going on? I don't remember seeing her?

she was busy pissing in the hot tub.

My fear is the celebs carried them a bit as it seemed to get better viewing for the last few days. Now they are gone, Sukvhinder is gone, I sense it could be dreadfully boring again.

Ellie is my favourite.

is?WkKtEqgjRtgnE-D_whqwmazv7OyDUuvzDx6vhA21jjs&height=256

• Advertisement

Some new faces?

All this fluff on Big Brother, I need to get back in touch with my masculinity, Die Hard is on @ 11:15. Until then I guess I'll just watch Pitch Perfect

The men are absolutely diabolical. So bad, no personality in any of them, no one with any sort of views or saying anything of interest. Worst male housemates in years if not ever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

pilly wrote: »
    I think she's gorgeous. Even without make up and she's had no plastic surgery as far as I know.

Ah pilly, she has more more in her lips than there is in a Polyfilla factory :D

The men are absolutely diabolical. So bad, no personality in any of them, no one with any sort of views or saying anything of interest. Worst male housemates in years if not ever!!

I'd say the same with the women too

skipper_G wrote: »
    All this fluff on Big Brother, I need to get back in touch with my masculinity, Die Hard is on @ 11:15. Until then I guess I'll just watch Pitch Perfect

Yippee ki yay *beats chest*

So any bets they'll throw the Scottish fella & two women from the launch night in?

wyrn wrote: »

I'd say the same with the women too
    Yeah, but a few of them have a bit of personality. The men are just so drab, it's unbelievable at how the casting team picked such a group of men as bad as this.

In fairness lads if that bunch of people are representative of society in the UK I'm so glad I don't live there!

• Advertisement

Gizmo55 wrote:
    Some new faces?

Hopefully real men.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement