Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

wyrn wrote:
    So any bets they'll throw the Scottish fella & two women from the launch night in?

That could be good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Ah pilly, she has more more in her lips than there is in a Polyfilla factory

Oh maybe....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

pilly wrote: »
    In fairness lads if that bunch of people are representative of society in the UK I'm so glad I don't live there!

The casting of 'reality' tv 'stars' has been a total flop. It's made it feel not like a civilian Big Brother but also not a CBB. It's very weird, don't know if anyone else sees it like that.

The Scottish guy probably would have been much better than Tom who is probably one of the most boring housemates of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Some new faces?

Bring back Arthur.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'd say things will be a bit quieter now that 'Suck-the-life-out-of-me' is gone.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Some new faces?

Bring back Arthur.:)
    Went down the sh*tter since he left. The guy single handedly carried the whole show so much so they had to send in celebs for 3 days!

Cbb put roofless in pritty please.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

For once I am grateful that I couldn't see the rest of the interview and whatever happened next , seems like the only good thing was Raph staying :)

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Cbb put roofless in pritty please.:)

DK , is that you ? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

jluv wrote: »
    She should not be allowed to stay for the interview..she walked..

Spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

RobertKK wrote: »
    Emma, British society is F**ked if they are a proper representation of UK society.

FACT!!! I'm just catching up with tonights episode now and cannot BELIEVE Emma trying to say that the housemates this year are a true representation of the Great British Public, yes Emma, the majority of British people are fame hungry foul mouthed craving a showmance twits :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Marnie made the other girls look like ladies. Fancy wippin your tit out and trying to lick it in front of a group of people, let alone on national tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

buswankers wrote: »
    FACT!!! I'm just catching up with tonights episode now and cannot BELIEVE Emma trying to say that the housemates this year are a true representation of the Great British Public, yes Emma, the majority of British people are fame hungry foul mouthed craving a showmance twits :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Also conveniently forgetting about people from NI & Scotland. There's not even the token Irish housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

So, 5 people out tonight. Luvvly jubbly.

They're all trying to do a 'FAKE romance' ****, after 10 years I'm not falling for that **** again.... I'm getting too old for that carry-on.... I just want to see people interact without having to put on a show, (ie) fake feeling /fake outrage, fake anything!

Kolido wrote: »
    Marnie made the other girls look like ladies. Fancy wippin your tit out and trying to lick it in front of a group of people, let alone on national tv.

She's a beautiful looking girl, all the carry on just made her look like a real tramp... Less is more.

I think she's an awful munter. Guess it's a question of taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

I think Marnie has an odd head :(

They're all trying to do a 'FAKE romance' ****, after 10 years I'm not falling for that **** again.... I'm getting too old for that carry-on.... I just want to see people interact without having to put on a show, (ie) fake feeling /fake outrage, fake anything!

Yeah, It's turning into one of the other shows I think is townie and JS.

Must have more viewers.

• Advertisement

Think Deco must have went to the live eviction , just to vote to save Raph :)

So Steps are on BBOTS. This is actually a STEP up. *Grabs coat. I know where I'm not wanted*

Ah Jaysus, here's Emma. Snooze

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Think Deco must have went to the live eviction , just to vote to save Raph :)

Deco is outside the BB compound with a placard of Hulk, saying "bring in the Hulk" and endlessly chanting "Hulk In" Bless him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Imran and sukh are bat**** crazy but wow they do love each other a lot. They look at each other with such love and warmth.

Some new faces, to rescue the series!

Some new faces, to rescue the series!

Am beginning to think it will be like the Titanic - trying to save a sinking ship , and for that it will remain memorable , for all the wrong reasons :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am beginning to think it will be like the Titanic - trying to save a sinking ship , and for that it will remain memorable , for all the wrong reasons :D

Lol. Bringing 'celebs' in after a week isn't a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Lol. Bringing 'celebs' in after a week isn't a good sign.

Ummm are you forgetting about Jedwards addition to the last series?!
    They came in like majestic space astronauts and rescued the series!

• Advertisement

I'm so happy this pair are gone. Awful people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement