Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

That was so bad I was forced to drink extra beer just to get through it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I do feel sorry for Ellie, I think she does have 'real' feelings for Macho-man, I don't think she's faking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Loving that steps are on bots, Rylan loves them! He's so sweet :o yes yes I am gushing about Rylan again. I wish I could go on bots, I'd be so loud so that he comes over to me and calls me "girl" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Where are they gone?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Punishment coming for Ellie, Tom Thumb & Kayleigh. Talking about noms that aren't dinner ist verboten!

• Advertisement

New Steps dance routine lads. Has to be learnt unfortunately.

Sukh still in her fluffy slippers, gas

Ah guys I just realised I'm watching it delayed; disregard all my disjointed comments about bots!

neonsofa wrote: »
    Ah guys I just realised I'm watching it delayed; disregard all my disjointed comments about bots!

Lol, same here

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Night all , wait and see how quiet the thread is tomorrow night ! Stay safe :-) x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Suki and Imrans marriage is likely to be saved by them both leaving.
    Good ridans.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Lol, same here

Steps are so wonderfully awful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

wyrn wrote: »
    So any bets they'll throw the Scottish fella & two women from the launch night in?

Well A LOT of people on twitter are calling for Sue, the black lady from launch night to be put in. I personally don't think any of those 3 should go in. I am also apprehensive about adding in new people due to them being able to tell the housemates are being perceived (I know the celebs have done this, but they'd be adding to it)

I say there just isn't as many double eliminations planned after 2 have walked. Maybe they plan for that. But they could just do the fake eviction/task of 1/2 looking in at the house for 24/48 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Haven't seen tonight's show yet but I see Suki and Imran have gone. Disappointed in the would have preferred Kayleigh to go she has no redeeming features.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Think Deco must have went to the live eviction , just to vote to save Raph :)

Got thrown out, have to admit I was a bit drunk. Asked why the fcuk did Sukic get a seat when she walked during the ad break, and why da fcuk are three "celebs"
    That were only put in for 3 days going to get an interview? Tis grand through, cos when I pointed out to them that by putting hands on me that's assault, and I did nothing aggressive warrant it. I could sue, # Hilton Hotel plus expenses for the weekend. Soo anyone up for next weekend? :)

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Some new faces, to rescue the series!

Wait, what? I got thrown out. What happened? Maybe I should have been more polite!! :(

I do feel sorry for Ellie, I think she does have 'real' feelings for Macho-man, I don't think she's faking it.

bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So its obvious that the producers want Lotan to win or at least get to the final so he will be given the best edit. I guess we should be used to this by now.

I dont dislike Lotan, but I'd rather the show played out more naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

In the interest of fairness they should bring Arthur back for an interview, his best bits and invited to be on the BBOTS panel.

deco nate wrote: »
    Got thrown out, have to admit I was a bit drunk. Asked why the fcuk did Sukic get a seat when she walked during the ad break, and why da fcuk are three "celebs"
    That were only put in for 3 days going to get an interview? Tis grand through, cos when I pointed out to them that by putting hands on me that's assault, and I did nothing aggressive warrant it. I could sue, # Hilton Hotel plus expenses for the weekend. Soo anyone up for next weekend? :)

Jeez , you shouldn't make an offer like that in here !

Do you think we'd all fit in your room :D

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    So its obvious that the producers want Lotan to win or at least get to the final so he will be given the best edit. I guess we should be used to this by now.

I dont dislike Lotan, but I'd rather the show played out more naturally.

I have no issue with the screen time he is getting :pac: I could watch him dance all day!

I'm aware I sound like ellie :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Just catching up now. BB, bacon butty and ice cold Coke Zero the perfect hangover cure. :p:pac:

So Suki wasn't evicted she walked. They didn't expect to get evicted, they weren't dressed in eviction clothes.

Rebecca clearly still has feelings Kieran.

It's great being able to fast forward the ads and Emma. But I missed the banter on the thread.

I've a date with Robbie Williams later so I'll catch up with you all tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

It seems that both Sulkie and Imran had a pact that if one got evicted that they would both leave together, if this is the case should the people who voted for Sulkie get refunded by BB.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

They are purging the house now because the cast has been a total flop, so any excuse to get rid of people now is happening, see Kayleigh has been thrown out. New housemates going in, so practically reshaping the whole series as far as the cast is concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Another housemate has left.
    Official BB Twitter account has said Kayleigh has been removed after threatening violence. Have to say that news along with the good weather has put in a great mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Abandon ship :pac::pac:

Jaysis, there will be no-one left in there at the finale if it keeps up like this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

They are purging the house now because the cast has been a total flop, so any excuse to get rid of people now is happening,
    see Kayleigh has been thrown out
    . New housemates going in, so practically reshaping the whole series as far as the cast is concerned.

probably should have spoilered that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Jaysus they will definitely be putting in new housemates - I think instead of the 4 in 4 out it will be 1 out 4 in at this rate

Don't forget it's on at 9 tonight

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    Don't forget it's on at 9 tonight

May record it tonight , have a a 21st at 9pm.

Have a feeling I'll be feeling ill about 10.30 or so , just so I can get home :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement