Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

If Sukhvinder wanted to go she should have went out the back door and allowed her husband to have his ONE moment in the limelight. Typical narcissist. Had to make it about her.

I'd be gutted if I was him. A night on the tiles to enjoy his 15 minutes of fame would have been well deserved. Instead he had her hanging out of him and ranting in his ear about how vile everyone on the planet is. Poor bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

They are purging the house now because the cast has been a total flop, so any excuse to get rid of people now is happening, see Kayleigh has been thrown out. New housemates going in, so practically reshaping the whole series as far as the cast is concerned.

Proper order, I'm usually a big bb fan but I haven't bothered too much with this years show. I just couldn't warm to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

xzanti wrote: »
    If Sukhvinder wanted to go she should have went out the back door and allowed her husband to have his ONE moment in the limelight. Typical narcissist. Had to make it about her.

I'd be gutted if I was him. A night on the tiles to enjoy his 15 minutes of fame would have been well deserved. Instead he had her hanging out of him and ranting in his ear about how vile everyone on the planet is. Poor bastard.

Imho, she is a bit abusive to him, psychologically and emotionally.
    Poor sod :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Imho, she is a bit abusive to him, psychologically and emotionally.
    Poor sod :(

Agree 100% , i said the same the other night , not all abuse is physical :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

A purge might not be a bad idea. I was getting bored as f. Let's see what happens, that's two reality stars who have left under a cloud. Maybe some normal people now who allow the others shine instead of taking over with all the drama.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Another new disclaimer. I kinda wish we didn't need them, just have an episode from the good old C4 days.

"glen is cooking an egg for the very first time..."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

At a BBQ enjoying the good weather so will watch on +1 or catch-up later

For those of you enjoying the weather or a BBQ or 21 guess what you're missing - Rebecca getting tea & coffee orders. Zzzzzzzz

Now it's Lotan & Kieran comparing pecs. Of course Tom Thumb comes over to join the boys to be in the gang

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

wyrn wrote: »
    Now it's Lotan & Kieran comparing pecs. Of course Tom Thumb comes over to join the boys to be in the gang

He needs his screen time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I presume something will come of Rebecca spending a few minutes collecting drinks orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

LOL at Imran..if someone wants to know more about this they are going to have to pay for it..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    I presume something will come of Rebecca spending a few minutes collecting drinks orders.

I think it was building up to Suki snapping at her to wait until they were finished. As in oh look Suki is angry again lol that crazy Suki. Great work from the producers finding all the best moments from the day*

*is a lie

Chanelle and lady like in the same sentence. Nope that is an impossibility

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

These people are a representation of the UK - can we say stupid?

I weep for the British education system

Tom is a little baby.

These dummies didn't have a clue they were in Europe

What a bunch of idiots man. And Tiny Tom Thumb is angry again, and talking about nominations again. What a knob

I don't give a crap if it takes a week to do her hair. She fired that water balloon straight in Loathan's face. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. She's such an angry wench

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

They had to be messing re the continent..right???:eek::eek:

jluv wrote: »
    They had to be messing re the continent..right???:eek::eek:

They all seemed to be flummoxed. Some representation of the British education system when 20 or so adults don't know what a continent is.

Tom Thumb is not the bright crayon in the pack

What a cryptic code for talking about nominations Tom, how will we ever crack who 'H' is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I despise those sisters because they bring "the colour of my skin" and "minority" in to absolutely everything. Idiots.

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    What a cryptic code for talking about nominations Tom, how will we ever crack who 'H' is.

H for HOW DUMB IS THIS GUY?

Sorry for shouting but I felt it was necessary to illustrate how dumb

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭shellycub

Were those tears from Raph genuine?

Lotan is such a dick walking off like that because Chanelle wants to sing Happy Birthday

So the sisters now saying the celebs are racist because they didn't give them immunity? Saps

• Advertisement

stephenl15 wrote: »
    I despise those sisters because they bring "the colour of my skin" and "minority" in to absolutely everything. Idiots.

I'm sure they've had their issues on the outside and it has affected how they perceive things. That said, there seems to be a good mix of minorities in the house (now maybe I'm making some assumptions about some people). I think the clique is more a TOWIE or GS kind of mentality rather than skin colour

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement