Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Despise Kayleigh she's vile but Chanelle is an awful dope aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Thank you, Chanelle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Feel like they are equally aggressive in this situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Both Chanelle & Kaylieigh are as bad as each other. Both need anger management or counselling to learn how to deal with emotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The pair of them are dumb and immature. And they are both very quick to get angry, Kayleigh more so than Chanelle. I think she's angry all the time

• Advertisement

Chanelle, really pressed the self destruct button on Kayleigh.

Kayleigh just digging a hole for herself in the Diary Room.

Why haven't they kicked her out yet. Offering her a spare room ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I can't believe the amount of violence in this CBB.:)

None physical violence mostly involving water.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Yeah the repeated threats in the diary room isn't helping her case.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

I don't like Kayleigh but Chanelle did throw the cup, which isn't right either, it didn't warrant that response but they are two skip rats so that's how they deal with any confrontation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I can't believe the amount of violence in this CBB.:)

To consult with solicitors and producers, it was late at night and the bosses weren't there.

Edit:how the hell did I quote you? Someone else asked how she was put in another room for the night, that's who I was replying to, boards messed up.
    Honest

The men are like lambs.
    The women are a bit crazy.

Tom is so stupid he didn't even know why he was arguing with her.

Can't believe Chanelle, she needs to be on a final warning after tonight as well.

skipper_G wrote: »

Can't believe Chanelle, she needs to be on a final warning after tonight as well.

I can. She's been nasty the whole way through.

BB dealing with the two idiots is hilarious. Chanelle is unbelievably childish, doesn't really acknowledge the warning she received and jumps straight to "what about Kayleigh".

Glad Kayleigh is gone, no redeeming qualities as a human being and no desirable qualities as a housemate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

I wonder if Kayleigh had shut her mouth in the diary room whether they would have just given her a warning?

Kayleigh sounded like she was ready to murder Chanelle going on what BB read out about what Kayleigh had said, it was worse than bad.

Kayleigh definitely has emotional issues. Sat in that Diary Room chair, she had all the mannerisms of a young child who know they are in trouble. Can't answer or make eye contact. She couldn't even apologise. Chanelle was a bit the same (although she seemed to be taking it in and making eye contact) - both asked about the other person rather than own up and take responsibility

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Made it back just in time :D

• Advertisement

kopite386 wrote: »
    Made it back just in time :D

A quiet episode really, just a minor fracas with one or two violent death threats.

I'm just hoping they put in real people to replace the last 2

Maybe those fame hungry people like Kayleigh and Chanelle are all cut from the same cloth never having to work a day in their lives and it's literally their job to kick off, cause drama and drink alcohol

deco nate wrote: »

What do you mean?
    Emma Willis said these people are a true representation of the UK.

:p:pac:
    :eek:

They should have just switched them with 2 actors playing both Chanelle & Kayleigh just to mess with the housemates heads. Pretend like nothing happened

wyrn wrote: »
    They should have just switched them with 2 actors playing both Chanelle & Kayleigh just to mess with the housemates heads. Pretend like nothing happened

Oh, oh...... Or.. .. Put in an impressionist. He can argue with himself , just to mess with their heads.
    Sure they are too thick to notice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

wyrn wrote: »

:-O That's a great idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

So just caught up here are my thoughts
    • first half of the episode wasn't great
    • second half everything happened
    • guess Raph & Deborah are emotional drunks as they were crying over nothing
    • Serioulsy girls Hannah especially stop playing the race card fur everything just because you weren't picked to be immune doesnt mean that the celebs are racist
    • Chanelle stated that whole thing with Kayleigh by aggressively (and yes Hannah Chanelle was agressive and she is white so it's not because you're black that you got called aggressive) knocking her drink off the table
    • When Kayleigh was mouthing off in the diary room I doubt she would've actually thrown a chair she just needed to calm down and stay in the spare bedroom
    • Chanelle should've been booted out due to her already having a warning and then her agressive actions
    • Didn't think I would say it but I actually don't think Kayleigh should have been removed, I believe her staying in the spare bedroom and then getting a warning would've sufficed especially with Chanelle being removed as let's be fair Chanelle did threaten to kill her and was the first to aggressively get up​ into the other person's space

I believe it should be if you get a warning and then something happens that warrants a second warning instead of a second warning it should be that they are removed as some people are after only 1 warning

And now you can all comment and tell me how wrong I am deluded I am

TLDR; Hannah should stop playing race card, Chanelle should've been removed not Kayleigh
    I didn't like Kayleigh but just my thoughts - I am glad she is gone though it changes the house dynamic

To consult with solicitors and producers, it was late at night and the bosses weren't there.

Edit:how the hell did I quote you? Someone else asked how she was put in another room for the night, that's who I was replying to, boards messed up.
    Honest

Haha quoting me I think :) yeah you're right :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Just catching up, Chanelle was just giving Ellie some much needed advise, she looks pathetic pinning after that deamboy lad (can't spell his name!). Then Kaylegh sticks her big nose in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement