Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Haha quoting me I think :) yeah you're right :)

YES! it was you I was quoting:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,850 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How many off Ex on the Beach (btw new series starts back next week) are on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thread was busy , ye had fun !

Am glad Kayleigh is gone , pity they didn't remove Chanelle as well , along with the majority of the rest of them , as they are all pathetic , fame seeking ,drama queens who'd give you a pain in your face.

Just my opinion of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Jayesdiem

I laughed at two things in this show:

-"Fanbase" (!!!!)
    -Them not knowing that they are in Europe which classifies them a similar level of intelligence as most other years. This show is an intellectual black hole, yet I continue to watch it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

The one night of the year I've a social life and it sounds like it was good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

Just watched the latest episode, thought both should've been binned but once you say you'll pick something sharp up you can have no arguments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jayesdiem wrote: »
    I laughed at two things in this show:

-"Fanbase" (!!!!)
    -Them not knowing that they are in Europe which classifies them a similar level of intelligence as most other years. This show is an intellectual black hole, yet I continue to watch it.

"not knowing that they are in Europe" to be stupid is just playing up to the idiots that vote. It's a culture now for Muppets that are in the limelight. It's a sad state of affairs...
    (they know the facts, they just send lies out) because for some reason it's deemed cool/OK...to be an absolute Bell end. the UK media Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

deco nate wrote: »
    (they know the facts, they just send lies out) because for some reason it's deemed cool/OK... Yea the UK media Huh?

Oh God Deco I imagine you're right and is that not one of the saddest facts of our current culture.

(No question mark for a rhetorical question)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

nothing likeable about kaileigh, glad she was thrown out. chanelle should have gone as well, she is almost as aggressive.
    i'm not likeing this year's series at all, i find it boaring and tedious.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

deco nate wrote: »
    "not knowing that they are in Europe" to be stupid is just playing up to the idiots that vote. It's a culture now for Muppets that are in the limelight. It's a sad state of affairs...
    (they know the facts, they just send lies out) because for some reason it's deemed cool/OK...to be an absolute Bell end. the UK media Huh?

I was thinking the same thing while watching it. Its like its cool not too know something a 5 year old would know, any normal person would be embarrassed to admit it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Did anyone here know Kayleigh was removed before the airing last night? I hadn't heard a word about it, it usually pops up on FB or something that a person has been removed.

Twas a happy surprise nonetheless :)

That conversation between Suki and Imran about how people will have to pay to hear what he has to say now :D :pac: Gas

The Sisters are very annoying with the whole race card thing. BIG chip on their shoulders.

xzanti wrote: »
    Did anyone here know Kayleigh was removed before the airing last night? I hadn't heard a word about it, it usually pops up on FB or something that a person has been removed.

Yep it was posted here yesterday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

The sharp comment is what got her removed. But in truth Charlotte also should have been removed. She was aggressive, actually knocked an object at her (her water bottle). She was also on a formal warning. I don't know what else should would have had to do to get thrown out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The sharp comment is what got her removed. But in truth Charlotte also should have been removed. She was aggressive, actually knocked an object at her (her water bottle). She was also on a formal warning. I don't know what else should would have had to do to get thrown out.

She made the threats, Chanelle didn't make any threat towards her hence why she stayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

I'd love to have seen Kayleigh take down geezer Joe before she got booted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    She made the threats, Chanelle didn't make any threat towards her hence why she stayed.

Chanelle did make threats she said if she comes at me "I'll ****ing kill her"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Chanelle is still there because she is one of BB producers' favourites. I think the producers were happy to see the back of Kayleigh, particularly as they had failed to address her behaviour before when she was bullying and excluding Arthur which had got a lot of negative reactions from the viewers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I'm getting old, two nights out in a row and I'm fit for nothing today. :o

The sisters are annoying me now with the constant reminders about their race and minority status. They bring nothing to the show, would be happy to see them go.

See ya Kayleigh. Right decision won't be missed.

Chanelle was lucky to only get a warning. She took no responsibility for she actions. When BB gave her the warning her response was "have you spoke to Kayleigh". No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I let myself down. No responsibility at all. It's only a matter of time before she loses it again and she will be gone.

Hopefully the new housemates but have a bit of substance about them. However this is BB so we will probably get the usual parade of vapid airheads going in. :mad:

I'm getting old, two nights out in a row and I'm fit for nothing today. :o

2 nights of BB will do that to you also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Chanelle is still there because she is one of BB producers' favourites. I think the producers were happy to see the back of Kayleigh, particularly as they had failed to address her behaviour before when she was bullying and excluding Arthur which had got a lot of negative reactions from the viewers.
    and of course they wouldn't address her behaviour as it would mean doing the same for other housemates. yes chanelle got a formal warning but it was given grudgingly tbh. the producers want confrontation and arguments but they know there is a line and have to deal with anyone who crosses it. they go right to that line though.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Laughed when BB was telling kayleigh what she said " smash her fuucking face in"

Every second word was fuuck

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why was Kayleigh thrown out? I'm not sorry to hear it but just curious as to why? Was it the rant she went on after the row? Where she made the threats about what she'd like to do to Chanelle?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Ann22 wrote: »
    Why was Kayleigh thrown out? I'm not sorry to hear it but just curious as to why? Was it the rant she went on after the row? Where she made the threats about what she'd like to do to Chanelle?

The rant on the DR and the threat in the kitchen of "I'll smash her effing face in"

Did I read somewhere that Lotan has his lad insured for 12m?

Now Im a bit out of touch with todays fashions, so what would need to happen for one to make a successful claim? I mean how often do you hear of a guy breaking or loosing his willy?

Im sure I will get a barrage of genuine answers on this one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Kolido wrote: »

Now Im a bit out of touch with todays fashions, so what would need to happen for one to make a successful claim? I mean how often do you hear of a guy breaking or loosing his willy?

It was on his VT on launch night. Pretty sure that's a joke that they are somehow running with. I mean Tom Jones's chest hair is insured for $7 million and that's more talent than Lotan :cool:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Laughed when BB was telling kayleigh what she said " smash her fuucking face in"

Every second word was fuuck

Yeah the BB lady really emphasized the word F*CK :D I think she was enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Who valued it? And how is the value determined? :pac:

neonsofa wrote: »
    Who valued it? And how is the value determined? :pac:

£1m/inche

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

£1m/inche

But all 12 inches could be subpar if you get my drift :pac:

Oh God Mam of 4 stop reading!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Second night in a row that I actually have a social life which means unfortunately I'm missing big brother tonight again. Worst part about having a social life :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement