Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Of COURSE ellie is one of those "I just get on better with men" women. I myself would have more male friends than female but it is not by design and it is definitely not because I deem them better friends. Some of my most valued friendships are with women and it irritates me so much when I hear women put other women down that way. It is usually followed by lines such as "I'm not like other girls" and "I don't like chick flicks or make up". Doesn't make you special, definitely doesn't make you cute, grow up. Rant over!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭Jeff2

skipper_G wrote: »
    I have never loved anything as much as Loathan loves himself. He is vomit inducing and sleazy.

Chantelle is lowering the class standards again tonight with inviting people to smell her freshly dropped farts talking about her lady garden yet again.

I'm really bad with names but I think the is a Chanelle and Chantelle in there.
    It was Chanellle asking the girl to smell her fart as that's what friends do aparently . :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I'm really bad with names but I think the is a Chanelle and Chantelle in there.
    It was Chanellle asking the girl to smell her fart as that's what friends do aparently . :)

There's a Chanelle and a Charlotte. I did a typo, meant Chanelle not Chantelle :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

wyrn wrote: »
    Rebecca calls Lotan & Kieron to carry Ellie to bed, Tom Thumb comes running :D poor lad, keeps getting forgotten about

And when Kieron picks her up Tom says "I could have done that":p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Its awful watching Ellie being that drunk :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I only watched last night's show now. Jesus Kayleigh is a maniac. How does she get by in normal everyday life threatening people's lives? That's crazy right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

So is it just me that wonders why the hell is Loathans Nips are erect all the time? That's not natural. I'm guessing botox or some other injection.. .. Maybe the steroids?
    Anyone know, oh maybe he has a bucket of ice.
    OFF camera, all day.. Every day?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

deco nate wrote: »
    So is it just me that wonders why the hell is Loathans Nips are erect all the time? That's not natural. I'm guessing botox or some other injection.. .. Maybe the steroids?
    Anyone know, oh maybe he has a bucket of ice.
    OFF camera, all day.. Every day?

Could be steroids, I was on them before (medical ones) and had erect nipples constantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

wyrn wrote: »
    Rebecca calls Lotan & Kieron to carry Ellie to bed, Tom Thumb comes running :D poor lad, keeps getting forgotten about

I guess he's hard to spot at times!

RobertKK wrote: »
    Lotan has the most awful clothes.

Whats with that tank he wears, its like a piece of string.

Narcissistic git.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

neonsofa wrote: »
    Of COURSE ellie is one of those "I just get on better with men" women. I myself would have more male friends than female but it is not by design and it is definitely not because I deem them better friends. Some of my most valued friendships are with women and it irritates me so much when I hear women put other women down that way. It is usually followed by lines such as "I'm not like other girls" and "I don't like chick flicks or make up". Doesn't make you special, definitely doesn't make you cute, grow up. Rant over!!

Totally agree. I always find women who say they get on better with men than women are just the type that love the attention fellas give them and the fact that fellas won't tell them when they're out of line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

10.30 tonight I believe? Jokeshop.

10.30 tonight I believe? Jokeshop.

Ah here, past my bedtime, stick on record again. Tbh I'm not interested enough to stay up late for it.

When are the new housemates going in?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

pilly wrote: »
    Ah here, past my bedtime, stick on record again. Tbh I'm not interested enough to stay up late for it.

When are the new housemates going in?

Emma said the eviction is on Thursday this week so the new housemates could go in then or there could be a special show Friday with them going in.

Emma said the eviction is on Thursday this week so the new housemates could go in then or there could be a special show Friday with them going in.

Feck sake. So we're in for another boring week of Lotan showing off his body!

pilly wrote: »
    Totally agree. I always find women who say they get on better with men than women are just the type that love the attention fellas give them and the fact that fellas won't tell them when they're out of line.

It's a huge sign of insecurity imo, when they feel the need to declare that they get on better with men, and even more so when they refer to other woman using stereotypical terms like "superficial" "high maintenance". And without going all "girl power" here, in the majority of cases ive witnessed, they seem to believe that women with certain characteristics won't get the same level of respect or acceptance as their male counterparts so they denounce these typically female traits in the hope that they will be treated more positively than other women have been (and a lot of the time it will be said to a man who is not the most gentlemanly shall we say). Instead of putting these women down in the presence of these men, they should be building them up and expecting the same level of respect and acceptance for all women. It's like some kind of internalised misogyny and I hate using that word flippantly.

Spoiler about the new housemates
    Three female guests will enter the Big Brother House tomorrow, as part of a Big Brother dating task!
    Housemates will choose which two (out of the three females) will then become BB housemates!
    All to be shown in Wednesday night's Big Brother, 10pm Channel 5
    https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Spoiler about the new housemates
    Three female guests will enter the Big Brother House tomorrow, as part of a Big Brother dating task!
    Housemates will choose which two (out of the three females) will then become BB housemates!
    All to be shown in Wednesday night's Big Brother, 10pm Channel 5
    https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Ah jaysus, I'll say no more in case I give it away but this is not what the house needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Just watched 3 episodes in a row, bb binge

kayleigh bust up was good, I would have preferred she had a longer more drawn out suffering in the house before being booted but she didnt deserve another second on tv. Can't remember a more horrible housemate

Not bothered by sucky and imran leaving now cause I just wanted sucky there to fight with kayleigh
    Ellie is cringe central. No cop on at all, i literally skipped forward to avoid death by cringe
    Chanelle is gonna be chucked out at some stage, thick as ****
    Hannah and Deborah are just so unlikeable, my eyes roll every time they're involved in anything. Im clearly a racist
    Joe might as well not be there
    Tom is so goofy. "Im gonna jump over the sofa", my eyes rolled so hard they hurt.
    As mentioned above it really has turned into the lothan show zzzzz
    Rebecca and Raph are boring, Raph is a nice kid but y'know, who cares.

Marnie was a good laugh, she certainly injected a bit of life while she was in there

With the way Ellie is acting towards Lotan, he is cruising towards the win. He knows he can play the situation to gain max airtime and sympathy from the viewers. If the cameras weren't there, he would have slept with and dumped her by now.

• Advertisement

With the way Ellie is acting towards Lotan, he is cruising towards the win. He knows he can play the situation to gain max airtime and sympathy from the viewers. If the cameras weren't there, he would have slept with and dumped her by now.

Completely agree. I think it could work good for her also, a normal girl, head over heels in love with a guy who just wants to be friends.
    I've no doubt she will reach the final and wouldn't be surprised if she won.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The more I think about it, the more I believe the producers have found their favourite in Loathan. He's guaranteed screen time every night. If it's not the Ellie stalkmance it's him doing work outs complete with cheesy workout video music.

Only read this bit if you read Meauldsegosha's spoiler posted above!
    And then there's the spoiler, which is designed to put him front and centre for another week. Bring in three vapid attention whores to climb all over the boys. I'm not happy about the spoiler, it's the complete opposite of what's needed in the house. Maybe the producers feel they need to make it more like Love Island to compete for ratings, whatever the reason it's a terrible decision. Right now I'm in two minds about my future relationship with the show. Maybe we could do with a break ala Ross & Rachel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Just caught up there nothing really happening so glad I was able to catch up with no ads

In terms of Ellie & Lotan how has Ellie not got a warning for inappropriate advances and behaviour making Lotan uncomfortable if the roles were reversed Lotan would have been given a warning

And then there's the spoiler, which is designed to put him front and centre for another week. Bring in three vapid attention whores to climb all over the boys. I'm not happy about the spoiler, it's the complete opposite of what's needed in the house. Maybe the producers feel they need to make it more like Love Island to compete for ratings, whatever the reason it's a terrible decision. Right now I'm in two minds about my future relationship with the show. Maybe we could do with a break ala Ross & Rachel.

Agree 100%, couldn't have put it more eloquently myself.

Kolido wrote: »
    Completely agree. I think it could work good for her also, a normal girl, head over heels in love with a guy who just wants to be friends.

Don't even put that idea out into the universe!!

neonsofa wrote: »
    Don't even put that idea out into the universe!!

You needin worry, I'm usually way off the mark. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Agree with you all , they have messed around too much with the criteria for the show over the last few seasons , until this one , which is a total clusterf*ck from start til now , imo .

They've ruined what it used to be , and seem to be aiming it more at the fan base of GS , LI , and the like , which would be fine if that's what the premise of the show was about , but it's not .

What about all us fans here who loved what the show used to be :(

You needin worry, I'm usually way off the mark. :D

Don't think you are in this case, she's favourite with the bookies.

The more I think about it, the more I believe the producers have found their favourite in Loathan. He's guaranteed screen time every night. If it's not the Ellie stalkmance it's him doing work outs complete with cheesy workout video music.

Couldn't agree more. It's totally the wrong thing to do.

• Advertisement

Did you see the "relationship expert" Stephanie saying the other night that she feels sorry for her because she's in love?

Sorry, no-one falls in love in a chuffing week!! She's in lust, that's all. We'd all love a Lotan in our beds, doesn't mean we make a gob****e of ourselves trying to get one!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement