Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

pilly wrote: »
    Did you see the "relationship expert" Stephanie saying the other night that she feels sorry for her because she's in love?

Sorry, no-one falls in love in a chuffing week!! She's in lust, that's all. We'd all love a Lotan in our beds, doesn't mean we make a gob****e of ourselves trying to get one!!

Go away out of that with your normal girl Ellie speak. We don't do that around these parts. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Did you see the "relationship expert" Stephanie saying the other night that she feels sorry for her because she's in love?

Sorry, no-one falls in love in a chuffing week!! She's in lust, that's all. We'd all love a Lotan in our beds, doesn't mean we make a gob****e of ourselves trying to get one!!

Stop I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Get off the stage Steph its been a FRIKKIN WEEK :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

buswankers wrote: »
    Stop I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Get off the stage Steph its been a FRIKKIN WEEK :mad::mad::mad:

Ah but didn't her and Jeremy , manage to fall in love in such a short space of time also ?
    And look how well that turned out for them both :rolleyes:

Apart from being a seemingly never ending cash cow , bringing in the money , for their on/off/love/hate/detest/love saga :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Apparently
    the long lost Kray twin has had a meltdown in the house,
    a huge argument broke out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Raph reminds me of the nervous kid with low self-esteem from the movie 'Parenthood'.

His default facial expression is one of middling anxiety, but it ramps up to fretful, worried, really worried and hurting for all the homeless kittens wandering the lonely streets of the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

On at 10pm tonight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

kopite386 wrote:
    On at 10pm tonight

Says 1030 on my guide

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

kopite386 wrote: »
    On at 10pm tonight

The sky box has it 10:30, and I know some people have been caught out with recordings before. So I checked the channel 5 website and that's listed as 10:30 as well. Anybody with VM ? What does that box have

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

10.30 on VM. Don't think I'll stay awake that long, it's been a long weekend.

10.30 on VM. Don't think I'll stay awake that long, it's been a long weekend.

The whole country was on the sesh over the weekend I think :D it doesn't help that the series is muck though

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote:
    The whole country was on the sesh over the weekend I think it doesn't help that the series is muck though

That's what's driving us to the drink!

Thanks all I thought when I checked the channel 5 website earlier it said 10 obviously wasn't paying attention to it - I just have saw the 22 and assumed it was 22:00 :D

I wish Ellie would wear a bra, just saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I wish Ellie would wear a bra, just saying.

I wish Loathan would wear a bra, just saying.

deco nate wrote: »
    I wish Loathan would wear a bra, just saying.

I wish somebody would take the bra that Ellie doesn't wear and ram it down Loathan's neck so we aren't forced to listen to him ever again. Hate him. Producers pet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

So is it definitely on at 10:30? Too lazy to go and turn on the tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

wyrn wrote: »
    So is it definitely on at 10:30? Too lazy to go and turn on the tv

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Be prepared for extreme sarcasm and scenes of a boredom nature throughout this episode

Aggressive Confrontation between Kieron & Rebecca safe to say that friendship is over

Also Joe and that ****ing eyeliner

Ew lovely producers because we all wanted to see Ellie's sick on her bed
    How did she manage to get that drunk and to get sick during her sleep that is so dangerous

• Advertisement

Ha big brother "have you got the fear" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ellie was so drunk she got sick in her sleep and all she is worried about is how she behaved with lotan. Girrrll.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Loathan's nipples, I wish he would cover them up.

Not being dramatic but Ellie easily could have died after being sick in her sleep and all she is ****ing worried about it Lothan

Think she should stay away from the drink for a few days but I say she hasn't learned anything

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ELLIE OR LOATHAN

Sorry for shouting

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Dreamboy should be a banned word.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

kopite386 wrote: »
    Not being dramatic but Ellie easily could have died after being sick in her sleep and all she is ****ing worried about it Lothan

Think she should stay away from the drink for a few days but I say she hasn't learned anything

Yeah I was gonna say I knew someone who died from choking on their vomit but didn't want to bring the tone of the thread down :o she's a dope!
    She is also not taking lotans genuine concerns and feelings seriously. Like she just nods along and then makes jokes about it and it's disrespectful.

Sorry I'm out for the moment, will record it and catch up later. May put my foot through the TV if I have to listen to ellie or loathan anymore tonight.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Yeah I was gonna say I knew someone who died from choking on their vomit but didn't want to bring the tone of the thread down :o she's a dope!
    She is also not taking lotans genuine concerns and feelings seriously. Like she just nods along and then makes jokes about it and it's disrespectful.

Yeah I was apprehensive about saying it but she just pisses me off that I had to. Also if roles were reversed I have no doubt big brother would have called Lothan in and given him a warning about inappropriate advances and behaviour making someone uncomfortable. She's full on stalking him in that confined space. She was kissing him and touching him when he kept saying no she should have been given a warning to knock it off.

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Sorry I'm out for the moment, will record it and catch up later. May put my foot through the TV if I have to listen to ellie or loathan anymore tonight.

If I were you I'd fast forward through them especially the Ellie parts as she ****ing desparte

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement