Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Had to lower the volume on my tv while Rebecca just shrieks at everyone and I thought Chanelle was loud

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I think Joe was talking about her smile when she sees kiearan with other girls.
    She does a cring smile as it that's fine with me but underneath she hates it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

Joe is a nasty little worm man. I don't like Rebecca but fgs he just went at her for no reason. Unless his daughter is dead or something equally bad then why shouldn't she say would you like someone speaking to your daughter like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

If my friend sided with someone who they met 2 weeks earlier, I'd be gutted. I can't understand why Kieron thinks "what if someone said that about your daughter" was a bad thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

With Kayleigh and Sukhvinder gone, it is the time for the men to make themselves look really bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

wyrn wrote: »
    If my friend sided with someone who they met 2 weeks earlier, I'd be gutted. I can't understand why Kieron thinks "what if someone said that about your daughter" was a bad thing?

He doesn't think it's a bad thing. Joe does and so he backed Joe up. That chap hasn't got a single thought of his own.

Kieron does my brain in with his stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Half of them in there haven't got a thought of their own , or believe in what they're saying , otherwise they wouldn't need anyone to back them up .

Muppets the lot of them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

Joe going all Don Logan tonight.

Kieran totally took Joe's side. He's such an idiot. As for Charlotte saying she'd have handled it the same way - well she's gone way down in my estimation

• Advertisement

I feel bad for her that she feels betrayed by him. I'd imagine she feels very hurt and lonely.

Joe get a brain cell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

It's annoying how nobody is taking Rebecca's side. Joe is an arsehole

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

There really is no-one to like in there. Raph is just the one I hate least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I'm surprised Joe wasn't given a warning for aggressively approaching Rebecca they way he did - isn't that what Chanelle got a warning for (the first time) I know it definitely made up part of the warning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

neonsofa wrote:
    I feel bad for her that she feels betrayed by him. I'd imagine she feels very hurt and lonely.

I think he's treated her badly since they went in. Hasn't given her a hug once.

Ok so eyeliner is a no go. His daughter is a no go. What's next?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

How has Joe got all of these people brainwashed?! Even charlotte!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I'd be washing my hands of Kieron now. That whole 'you brought his daughter into it' cr*p smacks of him just jumping on any kind or type of excuse to take Joe's 'side'. Obviously Rebecca was not bringing Joe's actual daughter into anything, she meant hypothetically, kind of 'if you had a daughter and someone said that about her.. '

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Remember Kieron telling Rebecca that he'd always have her back in there just was going to keep his distance.....Way to have Rebecca's back there Kieron, that was a pathetic attempt to gain approval from Joe.
    I Wtf was he on about, don't speak about anyone's daughters cos they're not here. Bullsh1t!

• Advertisement

Every night just remember Emma Willis said last Friday that all these people are a true representation of the British people.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Ok so eyeliner is a no go. His daughter is a no go. What's next?

On DigitalSpy calls him Pharoh joe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Joe and his dodgy eyeliner needs to be singled out. I wish big brother would allow 're-plays' like hawk eye in Croker!! 😂🀣 if I were Rebecca I'd be seriously annoyed. She did nothing to provoke Joe....did raph say that Joe and Rebecca were in 'the click' a few days back?! God I wand to grind Tom into pepper!! He is some dope!! I really thought charlotte had a brain but it appears not and as for dream boy....where was he when the **** was hitting the fan?! Or dare I ask....whatsapp...

That woman on bots!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God!@!!!

Joe definitely deserves a warning for his aggressive behaviour

I really want Jenni Falconer's rainbow top

Better than BB.
    She should be in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

She "winked" at me! Lol

Rylan better be careful not to start a riot.

• Advertisement

Course James Jordan likes Kieron. Ugh. Hate him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement