Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Rebecca was TOTALLY in the right there.
    Kieron is a weasel of a pathetic spineless specimen, but Joe????
    Joe is a filthy piece of work. He doesnt like Rebecca because because she is SMART, she has Joe's number. She isnt one of the airheads and Joe is only used to having dealings with airheads as he likes to control women. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Joe saying Rebecca played the personal card?! Is he for real?! He lay into her character.
    He is a bitter old man.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Joe go to hell. You were personal but double standards are fine for him...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Asking "imagine it was your [insert family name]" is a tool for trying to get the other person to see where they are coming from & empathy

Oh sweet mother of devine :eek::eek::D

• Advertisement

Sukh still in her fluffy shoes!
    She looks amazing as always- stunning face.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I don't get the love for Sukie, she basically conned everyone who voted for her, she had no intention of staying without Imran.

What a load of bollocks from James Jordan there about Rebecca.
    And as for Joe? Rebecca should apologies to me?? Hahahaha

daymate wrote: »
    quote="Eyes Down Field;103851641"]The final score accutual flattered Leitrim. They were an absolute disgrace on Sunday. One of the worst teams ever. If Roscommon were ruthless, They could have racked up another couple couple of goals a 6 or 7 more points.

Write off? No. But Galway will be hot favorites. Roscommon will have to be at their very best to pull off the upset.

Galway cannot afford to underestimate Roscommon. If they let their team of skillful scoring forwards get going It could be very dangerous. Diarmud Murtagh is an offensive weapon, So is his brother Ciaran. Donie Smith, Fintan Cregg, Enda Smith are all scores.

Roscommon were dealing with the loss of multiple key players from their ranks for various reasons. Many new players were introduced during the league. And they gained experience coming up against the best teams and best players in the country. The results didn't go there way, and although they went down, Their were plenty of positives to take from it.

I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The task was fun. Skipped Loathan and Ellie. Now watching Joe v Rebecca. Why does Rebecca start freaking out saying Joe personally attacked her appearance, he didn't (unless there is more we didn't see). He is a knob but still Rebecca went mental over nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

Does anyone else think lotan looks like Andrew quirke (Damo and Ivor)?

Lotans boobies are bigger than mine :(

The more of this I see, I am on the minority side here. Rebecca is very much in the wrong, Joe is a mouthy arsehole but she flipped out completely. Kieran was sitting on the fence not taking sides, in the context of where they are and with one eye on the game that was actually a logical thing to do.

She doesn't want a friend, she wants a 'friend' who says yeah you're right and the world is wrong, sometimes it may be, but it is not this day. (Small movie reference crammed in at the end)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Why oh why did I stay up to watch BOTS

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    The more of this I see, I am on the minority side here. Rebecca is very much in the wrong, Joe is a mouthy arsehole but she flipped out completely. Kieran was sitting on the fence not taking sides, in the context of where they are and with one eye on the game that was actually a logical thing to do.

She doesn't want a friend, she wants a 'friend' who says yeah you're right and the world is wrong, sometimes it may be, but it is not this day. (Small movie reference crammed in at the end)

Tbh , I agree with you . He said what he thought of her , right or wrong , both of their reactions after that went way over the top I thought , they were both wrong in the end really .

And on that note , way past time for me to be out of here , so night all , stay safe , catch ye tomorrow for more fun and games :)x.

The ironic thing in all this is I felt that Kieran was just a generic man in background before. Now I feel like he got a raw deal there, Rebecca was angry because she didn't like something Joe said. Not arguing the merits of what Joe said, but life isn't all puppies, sunshine and rainbows. How you handle some a-hole criticising you says more about you than the person doing the criticising. Rebecca came out of that test poorly imo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What a horrible thing to say "you irritate me...the way you talk...the way you smile... the way you act" What a hateful, horrible old goat!! I am completely disgusted by the rest of them also. There's no way I'd sit there and let anyone get away with such a personal and hurtful attack on anyone. Charlotte's shown a few unpleasant colours there she knows better and she's nothing but a sneaky b1tch perched boringly on the fence. She knows full well he was out of order and Rebecca was justified in her reaction. Ellie also should have spoken up. I expected no different from Tom. As for Ciaran. ..the silly floppy haired twit. I don't know why she gives a fck whether he has her back or not. He's a dumb idiot who has nothing of any merit,importance or interest to say.
    Absolute bollox the 'don't be bringing my daughter into it' sh1te. He just couldn't think of a clever retort. He should be ashamed of himself. Tbh It wouldn't surprise me if Joe hasn't seen his daughter since she was in nappies. State of him with the eyeliner...and him denying wearing makeup. I'd like to kick him up the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

After telling her how much her voice irrated him etc., and agreeing that they would be better off ignoring eachother he then askes her is she still mad. If her voice irrates him so much why?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Totally gone off Joe now. Rebecca was right to get so upset, yes it would have been nice if she could have composed herself better, but none of us know what it's like to be put in that environment, if she was on the outside she probably would have handled it better.

To tell someone that everything about them irritates you is just so cruel. The girl will feel so self conscious now, whether she admits it or not, she will be uncomfortable around Joe for the rest of their time together.

A man of his age should know better. I thought he was one of the good ones but he's a horrible old pup!!

And the rest of them still licking his arse is nauseating tbh. How frustrating for Rebecca.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

The task was fun. Skipped Loathan and Ellie. Now watching Joe v Rebecca. Why does Rebecca start freaking out saying Joe personally attacked her appearance, he didn't (unless there is more we didn't see). He is a knob but still Rebecca went mental over nothing.

I'm a bit confused also. Not condoning what Joe said btw, but was her arguement that Joe attacked her appearance when he said her smile irritates him? I'm sorry but that arguement doesn't hold much water for me when she is the one who said she wouldn't employ a female without makeup.

• Advertisement

They should just have a universal disclaimer, ' be prepared for Big Brother and the usuall muck'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Why does the house worship Joe though? I don't get it. Is it just because he plays up the I'm an old geezer line? I know if any of my kids were in there with they wouldn't like him at all.

I'm bored today fellow BBers. Let's have a thread row or something. :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

pilly wrote: »
    Why does the house worship Joe though? I don't get it. Is it just because he plays up the I'm an old geezer line? I know if any of my kids were in there with they wouldn't like him at all.

I liked him at first tbh, I could kind of 'get' what they saw, bit of a Delboy type character. But he's a nasty piece of work.

xzanti wrote: »
    I liked him at first tbh, I could kind of 'get' what they saw, bit of a Delboy type character. But he's a nasty piece of work.

Yeah, maybe it's a British thing. I really don't like the average English geezer either. If he was Irish he'd be seen as a scumbag.

Don't you start with me luvvie.

:pac:

I think all of my fave housemates have had a catch phrase of some kind, an unintended catch phrase which generated from an argument in most cases, not the likes of "boom" or "roofless" (although I do like to use that one occasionally!)

Imran is in front this series for me with "I'm your friieend"

Okay :P

I don't think the whole house worships Joe, only the airhead popular kids do. Sisters tolerate him, Raph doesn't like him, Charlotte who knows because she's never said anything, ever & Chanelle is too busy shooting farts at people and slapping them in the face with her plastic surgery.

Okay :P

I don't think the whole house worships Joe, only the airhead popular kids do. Sisters tolerate him, Raph doesn't like him, Charlotte who knows because she's never said anything, ever & Chanelle is too busy shooting farts at people and slapping them in the face with her plastic surgery.

Did they not all take his side last night though?

This will brighten things up :pac:

• Advertisement

I know the nomination results were revealed on BOTS but I didn't put the poll up yet because not everyone watches it, I'll wait until tonight's show is aired.

And Rylan said the eviction is Thursday night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement