Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Brilliant. One of my favourite moments ever. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

pilly wrote: »
    Did they not all take his side last night though?

I saw it differently, because nobody leapt to defend Rebecca doesn't mean they were jumping to Joe's defence either. Both of them were wrong anyway, it's like if you had to a leg removed and I asked which one. Neither option is particularly appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Brilliant. One of my favourite moments ever. :pac::pac:

The fact it was followed by her moment on bots with her dress splitting.... what a rollercoaster of emotions :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    I saw it differently, because nobody leapt to defend Rebecca doesn't mean they were jumping to Joe's defence either. Both of them were wrong anyway, it's like if you had to a leg removed and I asked which one. Neither option is particularly appealing.

I thought when Joe went in , he would call it as he sees it .
    He did last night , even though his delivery was wrong , and so was her response.

But if I'm truthfully honest here , if I was in there , and I had to listen to them day in and out ,posturing and posing ,talking about the stuff they do , I'm sure I'd be next up for eviction :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I thought when Joe went in , he would call it as he sees it .
    He did last night , even though his delivery was wrong , and so was her response.

But if I'm truthfully honest here , if I was in there , and I had to listen to them day in and out ,posturing and posing ,talking about the stuff they do , I'm sure I'd be next up for eviction :D

He doesn't call it as he sees it to the alpha males though and that's what turns my stomach. He's picked on Arthur, Raph and now Rebecca, all weak in terms of who they have to back them up.

Oh listen if I had to put up with their **** I'd be getting grumpy too but at all of them, not just the weak ones.

It's a bully boy tactic.

Can you actually see him squaring up to Lotan or Kieron or even Tom?

• Advertisement

He doesn't call it as he sees it to the alpha males though and that's what turns my stomach. He's picked on Arthur, Raph and now Rebecca, all weak in terms of who they have to back them up.

Oh listen if I had to put up with their **** I'd be getting grumpy too but at all of them, not just the weak ones.

It's a bully boy tactic.

See , I think maybe he has had words with the boys , but they're not shown as it wouldn't be controversial enough ? Why else would none of the lads say anything ?

We all know how heavily edited it is to paint people in a certain light -the favourite,the baddie , and I think that's what's happening here tbh.

And if I'm completely wrong , I'll admit it , wouldn't be the first time :pac:

See , I think maybe he has had words with the boys , but they're not shown as it wouldn't be controversial enough ? Why else would none of the lads say anything ?

We all know how heavily edited it is to paint people in a certain light -the favourite,the baddie , and I think that's what's happening here tbh.

And if I'm completely wrong , I'll admit it , wouldn't be the first time :pac:

What do you mean why wouldn't they say anything? It's because they think he's cool because he licks their hole.

He definitely hasn't had words with any of them, I guarantee it, I know the type. He went running crying to BB when all hell broke loose, he's a wimp.

It's a bully boy tactic.

I agree he went after Arthur & Raph as they were soft targets but Rebecca's been aligned with the cool kids since the start and she's not afraid to speak up, not really an easy target. There's no way he'd put himself on opposing sides to the 3 stooges though, he needs them as they support his image of "the geezer". And the control they exert over the house emphasises that, both in the minds of the other HM's and in the edit we as the viewer see.

I don't think they class him as being cool because he licks their asses tbh .
    How are we to know whether they have had words or not ? None of can know that for sure .

I'm only giving my opinion , same as you , which of us is right remains to be determined :)

I don't think they class him as being cool because he licks their asses tbh .
    How are we to know whether they have had words or not ? None of can know that for sure .

I'm only giving my opinion , same as you , which of us is right remains to be determined :)

Didn't think you'd be the one giving me the fight today Mam. :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Didn't think you'd be the one giving me the fight today Mam. :D:D:D:D

Full of surprises I am !
    Tis one of those days Pilly , I need to vent somewhere :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

What do you mean why wouldn't they say anything? It's because they think he's cool because he licks their hole.

He definitely hasn't had words with any of them, I guarantee it, I know the type. He went running crying to BB when all hell broke loose, he's a wimp.

ohOoh..FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT....

Full of surprises I am !

It's the ****ing heat. I'm here at my desk with a fan blowing in my face and the sweats still pouring down my back. :(

deco nate wrote: »
    ohOoh..FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT....

Aye , instead of HH in the ring it'll be Pilly and me :D:D

Full of surprises I am !

Now if you start a VOTE TO SAVE JOE campaign we'll have a serious falling out. :P

Now if you start a VOTE TO SAVE JOE campaign we'll have a serious falling out. :P

I can just imagine the accusations when somebody 'mistakenly' votes for Joe in our poll ;)

I can just imagine the accusations when somebody 'mistakenly' votes for Joe in our poll ;)

:D:D:D:D:D

Now you have it!! I knew it was her who voted for Kayleigh last week and she was trying the aul double bluff trick. :pac:

Now you have it!! I knew it was her who voted for Kayleigh last week and she was trying the aul double bluff trick. :pac:

Sure about that ? Kayleigh had bewbs and I like them, could have been me. It could have been you and you're triple bluffing us all :D

Damn it , am I that transparent that ye saw through my ruse last week ?
    Better up my game now I think :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

BB " will one tread mate please take Pilly to the kitchen"

BB " will MO4 please come to the diary room immediately"

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

After telling her how much her voice irrated him etc., and agreeing that they would be better off ignoring eachother he then askes her is she still mad. If her voice irrates him so much why?

In fairness if you tell someone you're going to avoid them and a few mins later go back out and sit where that person is sitting, that's not avoiding the person. He's a clown, I'd take it as a compliment if he told me he didn't like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I CAN see Joe getting a good few votes in the pole this week :)

Kolido wrote: »
    BB " will one tread mate please take Pilly to the kitchen"

BB " will MO4 please come to the diary room immediately"

:pac:

Oh yeah , that's more of it - send me to the Diary Room to see will I do a Bear on it :p

Can't believe those words just came out in a sentence of mine :eek:

I just remembered what this years phrase for a row is:

"DON'T COME FOR ME"

So "don't come for me Mam" or I will type bad things on tinternet. ;)

Things are actually bad though when I think I might be pining for Bear.

I just remembered what this years phrase for a row is:

"DON'T COME FOR ME"

So "don't come for me Mam" or I will type bad things on tinternet. ;)

What would be the response to that ?

Bring it on ?? :D

See how lively the thread is now , just as well you were bored earlier Pilly :pac:

Things are actually bad though when I think I might be pining for Bear.

Noooooo :eek:

What would be the response to that ?

Bring it on ?? :D

See how lively the thread is now , just as well you were bored earlier Pilly :pac:

See you already have your fanbase Mam so I'm fecked, unless I can get you evicted. ;)

• Advertisement

See you already have your fanbase Mam so I'm fecked, unless I can get you evicted. ;)

Fanbase ?? We're all just a loved up bunch in here Pilly ,even when we disagree !

Am beginning to think that ye all have an image of me in your heads as an auld one with white hair , sitting in her rocking chair , trying to keep up with the cool kids :D

ETA,
    and I'm not telling if ye're right or wrong :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement