Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Fanbase ?? We're all just a loved up bunch in here Pilly ,even when we disagree !

Am beginning to think that ye all have an image of me in your heads as an auld one with white hair , sitting in her rocking chair , trying to keep up with the cool kids :D

Ah no, my vision is you as a yummy mummy chasing 4 mad children around the gaff. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

pilly wrote: »
    Ah no, my vision is you as a yummy mummy chasing 4 mad children around the gaff. :D:D

I wish !! Nice image though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Things are actually bad though when I think I might be pining for Bear.

pilly has received a warning for foul and abusive language in the thread.

Be prepared for TORRENTS of abusive typing on Thursday night if a good housemate is evicted before the cool kidz.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

You guys are gas :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

"dont come for me"

"have a do at me"

this years in slang is painful

I think joe and kieron were wrong there, rebecca handled it badly obviously but she's not in the wrong. The respect everyone in the house have for that yoke joe is bizarre.

IvoryTower wrote: »
    "dont come for me"

"have a do at me"

this years in slang is painful

I think joe and kieron were wrong there, rebecca handled it badly obviously but she's not in the wrong. The respect everyone in the house have for that yoke joe is bizarre.

Couldn't agree more. Is respect just expected because he's older?

That's not a sly dig at Mam. :D:D

Couldn't agree more. Is respect just expected because he's older?

That's not a sly dig at Mam. :D:D

Am leaving this thread , never thought there'd be ageism in here :(:(

Feck that , ye needn't think ye're getting rid of me that easily :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

7:53pm, Charlotte folds her arms.

giphy.gif

Is Charlotte the Dark horse of this series ?
    Not getting up to much(anything) , flying under the radar being the nice normal one ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Is Charlotte the Dark horse of this series ?
    Not getting up to much(anything) , flying under the radar being the nice normal one ?

She is flying under the radar, but that will only get you so far. Wouldn't be surprised if she made the final but would be very surprised if she won.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Radar housemates like Charlotte usually wait until they're nominated or told they're the 'most boring housemate' before they start acting up hoping to be kept in, there's always one every year, we know that type, don't we? ;)

Radar housemates like Charlotte usually wait until they're nominated or told they're the 'most boring housemate' before they start acting up hoping to be kept in, there's always one every year, we know that type, don't we?

Fatboy anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Fatboy anyone?

Biggest let down of a HM ever him. Ever see him on BOTS? great on that rubbish fence sitter in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh Joe, able to dish it out with extras but soooooooooooo not able to take an innocent question like "do you wear eyeliner*?). He went off on that. I think Joe went overboard with his "you irritate me" and then stirred it up later by asking "are you still mad?"

For me Joe has a temper, the way he stood up and aggressively stood over Rebecca was awful. He should have received a warning for threatening behaviour. I don't like Rebecca at all but I found it very uncomfortable the way he spoke to her. He's a really nasty & rude man. Remember the debate task, he wouldn't debate or shut up when he made those mean gestures while I think it was Chanelle who was talking. Not sure why he's even in the house, he doesn't seem to want to do anything, isolates himself and won't take part in tasks. He probably wants the fame without participating. I wouldn't even use the age thing because Mandy got stuck in.

*Can't remember if Arthur said makeup or eyeliner, pretty much the same thing

Ellie should have been given a warning for the way she acted around Lotan. That kind of behaviour is not ok or funny. She has a drinking problem or the beginning of one. In my younger days I used to knock back the drink but never ever have I been sick in my sleep. I find this the most disturbing thing of the series. She could have chocked & died. It's not a good image to be showing on tv where teenagers and young irresponsible adults are watching this as if it's normal behaviour. BB should have banned alcohol for a week because of this so show how severe a problem it is. But no, the Channel 5 producers want ratings.

I cannot comprehend how it was shown on tv. She needed to be spoken to by a doctor and to have alcohol taken away from her because she clearly cannot handle it. Imagine doing all that and still drinking again the next night!! She isn't owning up to any of her actions. See the way she kept waving her hand to get whoever was pouring her wine to fill it to the top. Also the other housemates were joking about limiting her to 2 glasses.

It seems that every night there's a party or alcohol delivered. Bring back the days of working out the budget and being strict on the food task. No more luxury food budgets for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I miss the channel 4 days of only getting a party and alochol if they won the shopping task. I also don't like how they seem to be passing these tasks even when breaking rules in the channel 4 days you broke the rules you got a basic budget and cold showers. Now you speak about nominations it's one hour in jail with alochol and visitors. Bring back the days of them working out their shopping budget and the ensuing arguments, you knew you were guaranteed an argument when the time came to work out the shopping, as some wanted to spend money on tobacco now they all bring in their own ciagrettes.

I might miss BB tonight, I'm watching the PAC inquiry, it's live and it's kinda like BB.. Hope it's over at 10 .. I've already missed Fair city.

I might miss BB tonight, I'm watching the PAC inquiry, it's live and it's kinda like BB.. Hope it's over at 10 .. I've already missed Fair city.
    Noirin must spend more time in front of PAC than actually doing her job. It's unreal how she still has a job. She refused to answer that ex Templemore boss Anne-Marie McMahon was her matron of honour. I really think she must have some dirt on the TDs. The twitter comments are gas though, only thing that stops me from going completely :mad: mode.

Would love to Noirin in the Diary Room bitching about Catherine Murphy & Mary-Lou and how unfair the questions are :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

ooter wrote: »
    In fairness if you tell someone you're going to avoid them and a few mins later go back out and sit where that person is sitting, that's not avoiding the person. He's a clown, I'd take it as a compliment if he told me he didn't like me.

I think Kieron had just sat down out there, maybe she wanted to chat to him.

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    Noirin must spend more time in front of PAC than actually doing her job. It's unreal how she still has a job. She refused to answer that ex Templemore boss Anne-Marie McMahon was her matron of honour. I really think she must have some dirt on the TDs. The twitter comments are gas though, only thing that stops me from going completely :mad: mode.

Would love to Noirin in the Diary Room bitching about Catherine Murphy & Mary-Lou and how unfair the questions are :pac:

The Garda need to be seen as a 'indigenous ethnic minority'

The Garda need to be seen as a 'indigenous ethnic minority'

It's adjourned, good timing, the comitee must be BB fans!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Sexual themes again - do they have nothing else to talk about

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I hope Joe goes this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

RobertKK wrote: »
    I hope Joe goes this week.

I'd love dream boy to go this week.
    Get rid of the media ho's

Who's up for nomination?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Who's up for nomination?

We are going to find out soon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭Jeff2

People please,your ruining my boards BB experence. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

After all these years, housemates are still putting people up for "nomination" instead of eviction. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The agression is just under the surface with Joe, I hate it. You can see it in how he nominated. Each word was like a punch.

Very very nasty man, mark my words.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement