Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That's me out for the night , have fun , stay safe as always :)x

Night Mam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Delusions of grandeur , she would fit in nicely with the rest of them ..

Notions Mam, notions :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm not sure about that bit Skipper, I think Joe does the dirty work that leaves Lotan with clean hands. I think Lotan is the organ grinder there and Joe is the monkey

Perhaps, I don't think Lotan is as clever as he likes to think he is so didn't think that was too likely. And anyway, he's the producers pet he doesn't need Joe to take the heat off him because he's had his work out sessions with cheesy music and Gemma Collins drooling over him and so on

skipper_G wrote: »
    Perhaps, I don't think Lotan is as clever as he likes to think he is so didn't think that was too likely. And anyway, he's the producers pet he doesn't need Joe to take the heat off him because he's had his work out sessions with cheesy music and Gemma Collins drooling over him and so on

I think he is more clever than the others in there and that's all he needs to be.

Reminds me about the joke Billy Connolly told about the two guys filming the lions and one guy puts on trainers and the other guy says "you wont outrun the lion in them" and the other fella says "I know......as long as I out run you, thats all that matters" :D

I think he is more clever than the others in there and that's all he needs to be.

Reminds me about the joke Billy Connolly told about the two guys filming the lions and one guy puts on trainers and the other guy says "you wont outrun the lion in them" and the other fella says "I know......as long as I out run you, thats all that matters" :D

That's a fabulous joke, I love that one! :D

I think Kieran is smarter than Lotan, and Raph is smarter than them both. Charlotte might be smart but we'll never know, because she never says anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I think Kieran is smarter than Lotan, and Raph is smarter than them both. Charlotte might be smart but we'll never know, because she never says anything.
    Or... We are just seeing a certain edit, like we do every year.

Oh Raph and Charlotte, no doubt. I wasn't including them. I meant the other menfolk, and sadly I include Kieron in that as well. I think he's a fierce empty head god love him :pac: Having said that, I don't see anything malicious in Kieron, like I see in the others. :)

I have to say that I'm somewhat disappointed in who they put in. Cant they do better???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Oh Raph and Charlotte, no doubt. I wasn't including them. I meant the other menfolk, and sadly I include Kieron in that as well. I think he's a fierce empty head god love him :pac: Having said that, I don't see anything malicious in Kieron, like I see in the others. :)

I have to say that I'm somewhat disappointed in who they put in. Cant they do better???

IF they put us in charge of who goes in, then yes.if Ch5 decide, then no.

Well Tiny Tom is properly dense :D would be hard not to be smarter than him.

And as deco said, if we were in charge we could do better but not C5

Well Tiny Tom is properly dense :D would be hard not to be smarter than him.

And as deco said, if we were in charge we could do better but not C5

I nominate Mam to go in :D

Imagine we all went in :pac::pac:

Nite all, the best part of this years BB has been this thread, yet again :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

skipper_G wrote:

He doesn't know that though so he's still trying to play mr nice guy.

Night Mam.

Night John Boy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Ellie is the favourite to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

neonsofa wrote: »
    "Let's ghost her"

Oh Tom.

She doesn't give a **** about you. And you won't be able to "ghost" her, you'll be sticking yourself into all discussions when you're not wanted.

Tom ghosts everyone...

Until they look down. :)

Ellie is the favourite to win.

I saw that, she probably will. Loads of young girls out there who think her behaviour is normal carry on and will relate to it.

It's sad really that young girls would have looked at her sick in the bed yesterday and her embarrassment at stalking Lotan and thought "we'll all been there". No self respect.

Then she even admits to Tom that that's the way she normally carries on when she likes someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am beginning to get paranoid here , Pilly yesterday suggesting that I be put up for eviction , kittensmittens wanting me to go into the house , is there a secret plot going on or should I just head straight to the Conspiracy Theories Forum .........

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Am beginning to get paranoid here , Pilly yesterday suggesting that I be put up for eviction , kittensmittens wanting me to go into the house , is there a secret plot going on or should I just head straight to the Conspiracy Theories Forum .........

I don't know, I mustn't be in their clique :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Wow they really hate each other in the house, aggression in that episode from start to finish. It's impossible to pick side because they're all nearly as bad as each other, most of the time when they argue and both are wrong. Rebecca is going about her anti joe campaign all wrong, he'll probably go anyway but she hasn't done herself any favours.

The fun part of BB is routing for someone so we're definitely missing that element at the moment

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Wow they really hate each other in the house, aggression in that episode from start to finish. It's impossible to pick side because they're all nearly as bad as each other, most of the time when they argue and both are wrong. Rebecca is going about her anti joe campaign all wrong, he'll probably go anyway but she hasn't done herself any favours.

The fun part of BB is routing for someone so we're definitely missing that element at the moment

Totally, I can't find anyone to root for. :(

RobertKK wrote: »
    I don't know, I mustn't be in their clique :P :pac:

You're no one of the cool kids Robert sorry. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I voted for Chanelle in Skips Poll, definitely the best of a bad lot. She's an interesting character, some parts I like some I intensely dislike but she can be quite funny and I like that.

She's very aggressive when in defense mode, goes from 0 to 100 in no time but she is not nasty. I also cannot equate with her peeing in the hot tub, I would not be able to get into the hot tub knowing that and I'm by no means OCD. So yeah Chanelle to stay and Joe to Go :D

This 100% . Normally at this point we'd all have someone that is our favourite , but there's not a lot choice in there , apart from Raph , who just isn't as bad as the rest of them . I think anyway .

Okay, I wanna know who voted for Joe or I start spilling the milk.

pilly wrote: »
    Okay, I wanna know who voted for Joe or I start spilling the milk.

I'll throw the eggs....:pac:

Mam of 4 wrote:
    I'll throw the eggs....

That's just a ruse to throw me off the scent!

On that note I did think it was hilarious last night when they were all wondering if they were being set up.

Chanelle played a blinder.

Can't stand hannah and joe. Chanelles inflated lip really bugs me so I've voted for rebecca. You can't imagine they'll make much money from this eviction

Well said, very difficult to choose a favourite because they're all crap in different ways.
    This 100% . Normally at this point we'd all have someone that is our favourite , but there's not a lot choice in there , apart from Raph , who just isn't as bad as the rest of them . I think anyway .

Raph get's it by default for me too.

Things could be even easier for raph if he'd stop passing on stuff to channelle and hannah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Joking aside, wasting food is discusting, BB should be giving warnings to anyone deliberatly doing it.

Now back on track, who the hell voted Joe?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement