Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned by mods for no idea why

Options
  • 11-05-2017 10:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

How am I banned from the rugby forum?!?would a mod reply to me

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you PM'd the mod who banned you to ask why?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 MZPZ

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you PM'd the mod who banned you to ask why?

Don't know who banned me as I'm unable to even get into the rugby forum now

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You will have received a notification of your ban via PM. That will state who banned you. However I can advise you it was .ak

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 MZPZ

Beasty wrote: »
    You will have received a notification of your ban via PM. That will state who banned you. However I can advise you it was .ak

Th is beastly,I never received any notification from said mod.

I'd
    Love to know why he banned me

Please ask him. The dispute process is outlined in the chart at the head of the forum and each thread on the full site, as well as the sticky at the top of the forum (for those using the touch site). That requires you to attempt to resolve your dispute with the mod before starting a thread here

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement