Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled debit card?

• 11-05-2017 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi,

I had to cancel my debit card and received a new one, a vendor is to send a payment to this cancelled card, will it go through to my account?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

kopkidda wrote: »
    Hi,

I had to cancel my debit card and received a new one, a vendor is to send a payment to this cancelled card, will it go through to my account?

Thanks
    Hi kopkidda

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Facebook.

Yes a refund can still be put through on the cancelled card for you. Hope the info helps!

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭kopkidda

kopkidda wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi kopkidda

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Facebook.

Yes a refund can still be put through on the cancelled card for you. Hope the info helps!

Many Thanks
    Alison
    That's great, thank you, thanks for quick response.

Advertisement