Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got ban hammer to the face!!

Options
  • 11-05-2017 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

So Brbie sent me this - and hasnt replied yet - i presume she is in bed as she was up all night banning people!

Anyhoo as i cant get into AH to find out who the other mods or cat mods are and im impatient here I am!

Dear ardinn,

You have been banned from After Hours for one week for a breach of the forum charter.

Every forum on Boards.ie has a charter which lists any specific rules that forum may have and it is really important that you read this as it'll help you familiarise yourself with how that forum works. You should also understand that every forum is different and that charters are how you learn the differences.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Barbie!

Moderator Note

post103471882
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63136650&postcount=12
    The following are not permitted:
    Asking / telling where to buy drugs.
    Asking / telling how to take drugs.
    Asking / telling how to grow drugs.
    Asking / telling how to get a

Bit Harsh this.

I was correcting a poster who told the person to try every drug once, which is very dangerous. after that I have simply outlined my own experiences.

At no point in the above have I actually done any of the following

Asking / telling where to buy drugs.
    Asking / telling how to take drugs.
    Asking / telling how to grow drugs.
    Asking / telling how to get a

Please let me know where I breached the rules here. Essentially I have corrected a poster for giving extremely dangerous advice to another!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Also I would wonder why the other poster was not banned as well?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Please give moderator a chance to reply and outline clearly the reason for your ban. If you cannot resolve matters then post the exchange here and I will review.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

No matter - mod has replied - all good!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement