Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 x Free laughter lounge tickets tonight 11th May

• 11-05-2017 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭

Please don't PM just for the sake of grabbing a freebie like the Adverts.ie vultures, only to decide later on, "....sure f*** it, I won't bother", as non-use reflects badly on me and impacts on future freebies :)

Doors open at 7.00pm 2 x free bottles of Sol before 7.30. Guest list closes at 7.45

So, who wants them ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭barry181091

Can I have them!? Pleaseee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭Mech1

Me and the missus would go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Can I have them!? Pleaseee

Waiting on you email address via PM Barry :)

Mech1 wrote: »
    Me and the missus would go

Mech, no reply from Barry following email request. Can you PM me your email and i'll send on details if still interested ?

Barry's awake:p Email sent lad. Enjoy the show. Sorry again Mech1. I'll get you more in the coming weeks and give you first preference.

• Advertisement

Yes, we are in here now, looking forward to a great night, thanks a million.

(original winner couldnt go so passed them on)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement