Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Pro 9 Vs 12?

Options
  • 11-05-2017 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at getting a pro for work. Would be mostly used for browsing & documents.

Obviously it's not a laptop replacement which would be used more intensively. But I was wondering what the pros & cons of each were. I'd be using with a Smart Keyboard & the pencil.

From what I can see portability is the big one, but is the extra 3 inches or so such a big deal (that's what she said!).

Is the smaller one harder to type on (man hands)?

Also, they don't support a mouse, do they? So it'd be touchscreen & keyboard, right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The 9" iPad Pro was released after the 12" one, and actually has a few features the 12" doesn't have yet.

Size is the main differentiator though, I suggest dropping into PC World or iConnect and checking both out as they're usually on display. The 12" really is a huge tablet, so consider that before you buy.

Keep in mind they're both due a refresh pretty soon, a rumoured 10.5" screen has been the main leak. No idea of when it'll be released though, could be next month, could be end of the year.

Advertisement