Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Smartphone with Whatsapp

Options
  • 11-05-2017 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of a non-Smartphone sold in Ireland that would support Whatsapp? I'm looking for something a bit more basic, better battery capability like the good ol' days, but that can run Whatsapp app. Preferably one with physical buttons as opposed to touch screen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hurler97

Any phone that supports WhatsApp is a smartphone...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭CPTM

Ok, thanks Hurler97..

Maybe to reword - A not-so smart phone! Basically a Nokia 3310 but that supports Whatsapp..

I know, for example, Adcom X9 sold in India would be perfect.. But I don't think it's available in Ireland..

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/20951556
    Is my device supported?

WhatsApp is supported on most Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Nokia, and Windows smartphones. Learn more about which devices are supported on: Android | iPhone | Windows Phone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry | Nokia S60 | BlackBerry 10

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Closest answer is a blackberry but still gonna charge it every 1.5 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭jolivmmx

I am wondering if there are any basic phones that support WhatsApp?

• Advertisement
Advertisement