Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo E3 plans

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,999 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Well Reggie appeared on Geoff Keighleys E3 show and said the presentation is 25 minutes long but is a fast, quick announcement type deal; just say "X is coming out" and move on. The live Treehouse afterwards is where more info will be shown.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103779040&postcount=1882

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nintendo's E3 Schedule.
    Tomorrow at 5pm (our time) is the main presentation.

RTBS7SV.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Mr E wrote: »
    Nintendo's E3 Schedule.
    Tomorrow at 5pm (our time) is the main presentation.

RTBS7SV.jpg

What to do?

I'm either going to have to stay in work a little longer, watch the presentation here, or leave early and watch it at home... decisions decisions

Gameplay - Nintendo Switch - Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMTffL17VFg

It looks better than the trailer released a few days ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    What to do?

I'm either going to have to stay in work a little longer, watch the presentation here, or leave early and watch it at home... decisions decisions

Leave early since they plan on more reveals on the first hour of treehouse

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Leave early since they plan on more reveals on the first hour of treehouse

If I go home I'll be given work to do in the garden...
    Damn....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sit in the car and watch live on YT/Twitch. :)

Or in the park, or in a pub, or in McDonalds, or in etc. etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Damn....

Say you want to build treehouse in the garden and need to watch an online tutorial for it.

'See? It says Treehouse. That Nintendo thing is just a Youtube ad' :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Surely, in this age of marvels, there's a VR app that will show you the real world using the camera in your phone, but overlay a transparent video so you can do both? And pretend to be snipping off Reggie's nose when youre pruning the rosebush? Or is that kind of thing destined for the jetpack / robot monkey butler pile?

Damn....

Hope for rain

• Advertisement

Hope for rain

Then I'll be scrubbing the grout 'round the tiles on the kitchen floor....
    My wife knows no end of labours for the husband with Nintendo on his mind....

Tomorrow would be a great day to buy your loving wife a nice spa treatment scheduled for around 5pm.

I'm hoping the Mario Rabbids game is revealed at the Ubisoft conference tonight to get it out of the way, but I think it's unlikely with so many Nintendo characters in it

Tomorrow would be a great day to buy your loving wife a nice spa treatment scheduled for around 5pm.

Ha, yeah, but no.
    She'd smell a rat and leave work for me to do in the form of a list.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Edit - that was an obvious joke that went right over my head.

Walmart listing for 'Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Day 1 Edition'

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mario-Rabbids-Kingdom-Battle-Day-1-Edition-Nintendo-Switch/55885486

Apparently Ubisoft are also publishing this in Europe so it may be at the Ubisoft conference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Where ever has the best wine watch it there, me im gonna double up on my meds or else get a shoebox full of blow as I think i'll need it to get through this drek.

Why was marios hat talking because I got high,
    why was the nintendo presentation good because I got high,
    I think that my 3ds is walking now because I'm high,
    Because I got high because I got high.

Hope they legalize cannabis for glaucoma, so I can sell it.

Get watching the Ubisoft E3 conference now. The Mario/Rabbids rumour is true and Miyamoto is on stage.

Miyamoto on stage at Ubisoft's conference to introduce Mario + Rabbids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Mario meets XCOM.

• Advertisement

That looked surprisingly good. Turn based games like that can vary a lot in quality so a lot still to see but the mechanics of it was surprising definitely.

The beginning of the Ubisoft conference and probably the end of games in this conference. Unless they show Rayman Legends DX or Just Prance (and Steep). We're not getting the new Assassin's Creed, The Crew 2 or South Park: Fractured But Whole. Hopefully not.

Starlink: Battle for Atlas announced.

Looks unusual. You can connect a toy ship to the Switch controller and change parts during the game which seem to be recognised in game.

Starlink: Battle For Atlas will come to Nintendo Switch as well as other platforms. Don't get too excited. It requires you to buy toys to life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

New line of toys or existing? Seems the concept such as Skylanders and Amiibo is a dying one, why jump on board now.

That looks like Skylanders coupled with No Man's Sky, could be fun.

New line of toys or existing? Seems the concept such as Skylanders and Amiibo is a dying one, why jump on board now.

New line, although it seems the parts will also be available digitally as well.

BG&E2 being shown. Big question, is it coming to Switch?

Edit: No platforms were mentioned. If I was to guess I'd say no. It might be an online game. Michel Ancel got a bit emotional when he came on stage.

Doesn't look like it's Nintendo funded after all.

• Advertisement

Nintendo will reveal their timed exclusivity for the game tomorrow.

Right? :P But ya the whole 'online' makes me think it won't be on Switch. Hard to know when the game would be out too, might not be for a year or more.

The game is weird though, zero gameplay, nothing like the first BGAE, the 'adultness' of it and a prequel. Such a weird mix of decisions there. The 'online playground' part will be pretty divisive as well, especially if it's what it sounds like.

Advertisement