Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear to 6th year graduation?(Male)

Options
  • 11-05-2017 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

What do people normally wear to their graduation? Will a shirt, tie and slacks be ok?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes that sounds fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'm always so tempted to say "clothes are generally expected!" :p:D

Wear something you're comfortable in that looks like you dressed up a bit. Check with the other lads in your year as to what they're wearing, I doubt anyone will be going much more formal than you're suggesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Scarletpapa

I'm always so tempted to say "clothes are generally expected!" :p:D

Wear something you're comfortable in that looks like you dressed up a bit. Check with the other lads in your year as to what they're wearing, I doubt anyone will be going much more formal than you're suggesting.

I ended up getting a 3 piece suit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Someone's trying to impress someone!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Scarletpapa

Someone's trying to impress someone!! ;)

Heh, I've always wanted a full suit and saw the opportunity now ;D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

I thought we just wear the uniform...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

EireLemon wrote:
    I thought we just wear the uniform...

Yeah that's what we are doing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭VG31

Find out what other people are wearing.

You have to wear a suit in my school. I know another school near me is the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Most schools have to wear uniform for the graduation and then students change clothes if they are going out afterwards.

Advertisement