Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

address on account

• 11-05-2017 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, 

I requested a change of address a week or so ago and sent a text with the code etc. Please advise how to check if the address has already been updated on my current account

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

ahsan225 wrote: »
    Hi, 

I requested a change of address a week or so ago and sent a text with the code etc. Please advise how to check if the address has already been updated on my current account
    Hi ahsan225

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

A letter should also be received at the new address you requested online. Once you receive this you can send it back to the address requested or send SMS with code. Address will usually be updated 3-5 working days later. 

To check on the new address, you can log into www.365online.com select our 'Service Desk' facility and from the drop down menu please select 'Ask A Question' option.  If you submit your query a colleague will be happy to provide an update.

You can also call 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch again.

Many Thanks
    Alsion

Advertisement