Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No new contract

• 11-05-2017 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    So I am working for an employer with an original contract of 20-25 hours but since last 1+ year I have been consistently working 35--40 hours per week but the employer refuses to issue a contract in line with the new working hours and hence I can be put on the lower band contract at any time without any notice. Have I any right to ask for a new contract? and if yes how do I pursue this? I have asked for new contract at least 10 times but to no avail.
    Thanks and appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Get proper legal advice. Solicitors are cheaper than you think and FLAC is an option for a modest donation (encouraged but not mandatory). Custom and Practice springs to mind but that's from a non-legal perspective of having heard about it once in the pub.

Advertisement