Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpimoto.it.... anyone use this supplier?

• 11-05-2017 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

I am ordering 4 items together, price is good. (08 GS1200 air filter, oil filter, oil filter wrench and rear pads delivered €58)

When it comes to the payment screen it toggles to some payment vendor and the page does not seem secure i.e. no padlock in address bar....

No PayPal option to pay although there are couple of others I never heard off.

Am I being over cautious? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

I am ordering 4 items together, price is good. (08 GS1200 air filter, oil filter, oil filter wrench and rear pads delivered €58)

When it comes to the payment screen it toggles to some payment vendor and the page does not seem secure i.e. no padlock in address bar....

Proper legit vendor,regulary buy parts from them.
    Arrives to my doorstep within 4 days from Italy with DHL or UPS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,030 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

If there's no https in the url then your details aren't secure. If they do not bother with the basics of Internet security how are they dealing with your personal data?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Lads,Ive used them several times.
    Payment is verified by visa and its secure.
    With my card,Im directed to my banks secure website and asked to type in my own personal password and pin code before I can pay for my items.

Credit Card: We accept only Verified by Visa or Mastercard Securecode cards.
    Please click here for more information regarding Verified by Visa and Mastercard Securecode.
    Prompt delivery orders will be shipped the same day you place your order.

Advertisement