Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Au pair Account

Options
  • 11-05-2017 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I wonder if you could help me please? Our live in au pair is looking to open a current account with Bank of Ireland.
    I am with BOI over 30 years so we thought it would be a good fit.
    She has been to two branches without much success. The problem is she doesn't have an utility bill in her name. She does however have a letter from Department of Social Protection with her PPS no on it.

I have also written a letter stating she is living with us etc.

Could you please advise?

Regards
    Catherine

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Craff wrote: »
    Hi there,

I wonder if you could help me please?  Our live in au pair is looking to open a current account with Bank of Ireland.
    I am with BOI over 30 years so we thought it would be a good fit.
    She has been to two branches without much success. The problem is she doesn't have an utility bill in her name. She does however have a letter from Department of Social Protection with her PPS no on it.

I have also written a letter stating she is living with us etc.

Could you please advise?

Regards
    Catherine

Sent from my iPhone
    Good Afternoon Catherine, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here and welcome to Boards.ie 

To query an account opening for your Au Pair, it would be best to book an appointment in your branch for the 2 of you to attend. You can do this online here. When you complete this form a representative will call you back within 24 hours and confirm any documentation required for the appointment. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

Advertisement