Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Santa Strike Force Update

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,972 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Conspectus wrote: »
    Thanks. Wanted to be sure.
    I had donated on the 15th of December. Payment ending in ...5967FM319032D
    I didn't know where the money was going to go at that time but knew it wouldn't be wasted.

When I saw the above post on the 19th it brought a tear to my eye but also a smile to my face as I had a cousin in that ward at that moment. It made me feel that not only was I trying to make things slightly easier for my cousin and their family but that others were doing so as well. Also, it confirmed that you can donate to good causes without money going to CEO top ups or credit card use as we've heard about.

Thanks to all involved in SSF and particularly DeVore and Beasty for their selfless generosity.

See ye back here in about 11 months.

Told ye I'd be back!
    Donation ending in 19X831752U

Last year, my family benefited from donations made to CCH. This year, I don't mind where the donations end up, I know they will be well deserved and will make a difference to those that need them.

See ye next year.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Heyall... sorry about the delay, I've not been very well and have a keynote speech to give this Friday which is stubbornly refusing to write itself.

Here are the accounts for the last year in rough figures:

Bumbleance 2016 €3,000
    Lakers.ie €2,300
    aoibheanns Pink Tie €2,188
    Blossom kids €2,357
    John Of Gods €2,839
    Bumbleance 2017 €3,000
    National Remedial Hospital (earmarked) €3,000
    Remainder in bank €1,540

Total 20,224

Some things to note. 20,224 is bigger than I announced at the end of 2016 because some people keep sticking money in the account even after xmas (bless them).

National Remedial Hospital is "earmarked" because while the money is currently "resting in my account"... they are in the process of spending it.

Bumbleance we typically donate 3k each year towards the entertainments installations in their ambulances. Last year the donation for 2016 happened in 2017 (along with 2017's), hence its listed twice.

I keep a remainder in the bank in case of something over running through the year.

So, thats the totals for the year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Help. I wanna put the logo and donate link back on my sig, but can't remember how

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

hdowney wrote: »
    Help. I wanna put the logo and donate link back on my sig, but can't remember how

Put (SSF]Give[/SSF] replace the ( with a [ at the start of it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Donation ending in 4Y0212625

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Advertisement