Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to get advice from in waterford

Options
  • 11-05-2017 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Where would one go to get business advise in waterford, ye know to find about taxes and obligations when a business goes belly up.

I think Citizens advice, but maybe also a solicitor, I know this is a bit no vague but any pointers would be welcome.

revenue aren't very helpful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Hi all

Where would one go to get business advise in waterford, ye know to find about taxes and obligations when a business goes belly up.

I think Citizens advice, but maybe also a solicitor, I know this is a bit no vague but any pointers would be welcome.

revenue aren't very helpful

A small accounting practice could give you advise on the taxation aspects. Aidan mcavinue out near the uluru is good if you need someone in the city or if you are outside town comerford Foley in tramore are excellent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Yeah an accountant is your best bet. Not a solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Yes you need to speak to an Accountant.

Advertisement