Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currabinny Woods opening times

Options
  • 11-05-2017 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I had a bit of a Google to find an answer for this.

Does anyone know for sure when Currabinny Woods is open, as in parking available as usual. I wanted to take a bit of a night hike up there and take some photos but can't find anything 100% on when it's open.

Obviously I can park up there and wander in, just want to make sure it's not against the rules.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Does it close?
    I've never noticed a barrier...

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Tom44

Cant see why you can't go in at night, but there's a forestry gate 100 yards further on on the left where you could park safely outside gate without blocking access.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I had a bit of a Google to find an answer for this.

Does anyone know for sure when Currabinny Woods is open, as in parking available as usual. I wanted to take a bit of a night hike up there and take some photos but can't find anything 100% on when it's open.

Obviously I can park up there and wander in, just want to make sure it's not against the rules.

Hiking eh?
    Hmmmm. Thinly veiled dogging post...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Hiking eh?
    Hmmmm. Thinly veiled dogging post...

I hope it's not, or my fiancee will be bloody pissed off :P

Advertisement