Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance for 12 years old car

Options
  • 11-05-2017 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anyone know of which insurance company will give good quote on 2005 bmw 320cd got renew today 1200 euro full ncb age 34

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

An ancient, death-trap of a machine with a massive engine like that?

Best to ring around as many insurance companies as you can possibly tolerate speaking with, and maybe even try a broker as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mary2221

Look like it day are numbered try I say most of online quote insurers none are significant cheaper .all most 1200 for insurance plus 710 for tax is just depressing

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭blondeonblonde

My 05 Gti mkv golf is only around 680 fully comp with Aviva but i guess you've tried them? 35 years old with full NCB too. That includes my wife on a provisional license. 1200 sounds like a lot, its mind boggling how they pull these quotes out of their arse.

Advertisement