Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Summer Job

Options
  • 11-05-2017 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Anybody know anywhere taking students on?
    (I'm 16).I have called into a few places with CV but haven't heard anything back. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Have patience!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ryanch09

L360 wrote: »
    Anybody know anywhere taking students on?
    (I'm 16).I have called into a few places with CV but haven't heard anything back. Thanks :)

Be persistent, follow up on those CVs! If you just hand in a CV and never go back to follow up on it chances are it just ends up in a drawer! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

I'm 22 and I'm also looking for a summer job myself here in sligo. Sent lots of CVs to different places and never heard back from them. I even applied the vacancies in Sligo on indeed
    Here's the link= https://ie.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=&l=County+Sligo&from=newbtn&fromage=last

Why is it that Dublin is far lucky with getting a summer job easily than outside of it? Just because its a big city doesn't mean we should be left out of it. (Sorry rant there lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭L360

Vlove wrote: »
    I'm 22 and I'm also looking for a summer job myself here in sligo. Sent lots of CVs to different places and never heard back from them. I even applied the vacancies in Sligo on indeed
    Here's the link= https://ie.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=&l=County+Sligo&from=newbtn&fromage=last

Why is it that Dublin is far lucky with getting a summer job easily than outside of it? Just because its a big city doesn't mean we should be left out of it. (Sorry rant there lol)

It is very annoying but will always be the case that Dublin will have more jobs. Hopefully we'll hear something back about summer work.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

L360 wrote: »
    It is very annoying but will always be the case that Dublin will have more jobs. Hopefully we'll hear something back about summer work.

Man they are just lucky! Yeah it would be great to do at least something like I've finished my plc there and trying to hear back from them is a nightmare!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Focus_sligo

Davis's restaurant have an add up looking for staff

Advertisement