Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile sandblasting around Athlone

• 11-05-2017 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,
    I need someone to sandblast the stonework of two chimneys and two piers on my 1970's house. I think it would be better than painting them. Does anyone know someone who does that sort of mobile sandblasting work? Guys who do headstone restorations would be used to this kind of work.

Thanks,

Betterfly

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,038 ✭✭✭✭cena

http://www.naughtonsandblastinggalway.com/

he about 30 mins from athlone.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 betterfly

Thanks Cena,
    Fergus came out to me within 30 minutes of sending me the initial email. He gave me a good price and an exact date as to when he can do it. He's also doing my garage door which had 10 coats of paint on it over the last 40 years.

Great Lead!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,038 ✭✭✭✭cena

betterfly wrote: »
    Thanks Cena,
    Fergus came out to me within 30 minutes of sending me the initial email. He gave me a good price and an exact date as to when he can do it. He's also doing my garage door which had 10 coats of paint on it over the last 40 years.

Great Lead!

That is great. Fergus is a cousin. Never recommended him before. You well have post before and after photos when is done

Advertisement