Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Sciences A&E

Options
  • 12-05-2017 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

I have been given an infraction for a quite frankly ridiculous reason. In a frank adult discussion the mod appears to have hand picked seven words mid way through all the posts and infracted me for "abuse".

From boards own guidelines
    :
    Be Civil (Don't be a dick)

The internet is full of anonymous keyboard warriors being rude to each other. We don’t want that here. We're not saying you have to be super-nice to everyone and sign each post with a little heart, but we DO require that you are at least CIVIL to the humans on the other end of this intertube. Everyone is tired of the muppets online and if you feel you must be a dick to others, you aren’t welcome here.

I fail to see how i was uncivil in any way. I'm baffled and would request this infraction to be removed.
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Hi BrianBoru00,

The 1st step in appealing your infraction is to attempt to resolve this by exchanging PMs with the infracting mod. Please see the flow chart above.

If you cannot resolve this between you, then we will investigate your DRP.

Thanks

Lumi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

I have done so.
    I have followed the flow chart.
    And it says to start a thread here if I'm not happy with the response.
    Hence this response

Hi BrianBoro00,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll review this for you now. Could you please PM me all of the exchanges between yourself and RobFowl relating to your infraction? As it's the weekend it may take a little longer than usual to gather the information I need so please bear with me.

Following further discussion the mod has agreed to give the benefit of the doubt and reverse the infraction.
    Please be more mindful of your posting style in Health Sciences going forward.

Thanks to both parties for working with me to resolve this amicably.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement