Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fit 4 less?

Options
  • 12-05-2017 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried the new fit4less gym? I might be moving out of cork in the next 12 months so don't want to get stuck with a 12 month membership so their payg option might work for me.

I've tried the Metropole, thought the equipment was poor and the changing rooms shocking. Thought the clarion was great but not enough cardio machines.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

If you plan on going around 5-7 in the evening during the week I'd forget about it. It does be absolutely jammed and the layout doesn't help. Other than that its not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Clarion (now Clayton) have just changed their cardio machines for shiny new ones. They seem really good, although no greater in number. New spinning bikes, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Diziet wrote: »
    Clarion (now Clayton) have just changed their cardio machines for shiny new ones. They seem really good, although no greater in number. New spinning bikes, too.

Thanks for both of those comments but the fact that the clarion has new machines now might swing it for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Diziet wrote: »

Thanks for both of those comments but the fact that the clarion has new machines now might swing it for me...

Advertisement