Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundle changed without permission and Overcharged

Options
  • 12-05-2017 7:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

I signed up to Eir Complete broadband & Phone package in March which included Unlimited Mobile & UK and Eir Fibre for 60 euros for 4 months (and 65 euros there after) which was perfect. In April I signed up to Eir Mobile Sim only for 25 euros but then everything went wrong and it seems my bundle was changed (without permission) to Eir Complete Broadband, Phone, 4G Mobile & TV for 120 Euro.

I want to be refunded for this overcharging and I want to be put back on my old bundle & pay 25 euro extra for the mobile. 

Can you help as I am getting nowhere on the customer care phone lines. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi Vahevala, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I am really sorry to hear this. Can you please PM me your account number and I will have a further look into this for you?

Thanks, 
    Leanne

Advertisement