Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruby Roo in Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Wasn't the most interesting vlog was it?

I'm not sure why, but something about her irks me, like she's a female Grimm Green, they both act identical. The whole Vape 'celeb' thing is just irritating if I'm honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Damn, I'd have nipped down if I knew she was in Dun Laoghaire. on the basis there may have been some freebies given away :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I'm not sure why, but something about her irks me, like she's a female Grimm Green, they both act identical. The whole Vape 'celeb' thing is just irritating if I'm honest.

:D:D:D:D:D They are like twins,her voice gets me,I stopped watching her years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭PraxisPete

It's mental, imagine there was smoking celebs or beer celebs. Vaping is a fine example of "hype" making all common sense go out the window. Some nasty "premium" juice comes out, gets hyped to jayses everyone empties their wallets without having any idea what it's like. It's ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I learned a long time back to stop falling for hype trains. Paid €20 odd for way too many sub par e-liquids which drove me to DIY, thankfully.

The way people swoon over these youtube reviewers always amazes and amuses me, like when GG came here, people at the vape fests swarming around him like he was a Hollywood actor :D I mean, sure, they give us good info, and I do check reviews to see what's hot or not. But I don't have a favorite, I don't watch every review they do religiously, I see them as just doing a job. They do alright out of it, and we get the info, great! I'm not going to ever ask for their autograph if I meet them :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I follow Zophie on Instagram. Only because she regularly shows her self vaping whilst wearing a bikini :o

Advertisement