Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying chemicals in Limerick?

• 12-05-2017 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any companies that would sell industrial type chemicals to consumers in Limerick?

Be handy to buy some acetic acid for cleaning or hydrocloric/sulphuric acid for dealing with badly blocked drains.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

Walter White be your man for that. Don't have a number for him though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

:D Lol it does sound as if I'm looking to go down a route like that!

Some concentrated acetic acid (aka pretty much vinegar) would be handy around the house for cleaning - stronger and possibly cheaper than getting household vinegar in the supermarkets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

I don't have a great knowledge of that kind of stuff, but we use a crowd called Alphasan at work for that kind of product. They do seem quite helpful, but I'm not sure about selling the more serious chemicals to members of the public. Google them and give them a call anyway. They are Corbally/ Rhebogue based I think.

Advertisement