If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

humax HDR 1010s dead!

Options
  • 12-05-2017 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭

Good morning guys

I am looking for some advice or direction.

I bought the above box from yourselves on the 23/6/2014 it is the white 1tb version.

However for the last few weeks when I bring the box out of standby it is telling me I have no recordings nor am I able to record.

I have perused the various humax forums for advice and followed instructions such as switching the box on and off from the mains1but alas to no avail.
    I registered the box with humax when i bought it but because I live in Cork they won't deal with me as  am outside the uk.

are there any options available to me ?

Thanking you in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

kooga wrote: »
    Good morning guys

I am looking for some advice or direction.

I bought the above box from yourselves on the 23/6/2014 it is the white 1tb version.

However for the last few weeks when I bring the box out of standby it is telling me I have no recordings nor am I able to record.

I have perused the various humax forums for advice and followed instructions such as switching the box on and off from the mains1but alas to no avail.
    I registered the box with humax when i bought it but because I live in Cork they won't deal with me as  am outside the uk.

are there any options available to me ?

Thanking you in advance
    Hi kooga,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Humax box. We will have a look into this this evening and we will be in touch tomorrow.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.