Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Can I change my phone number?

• 12-05-2017 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, 

I'm living in overseas at the moment and I need to do a transfer from Ireland to Italy. 
    The problem is that to do that the bank is sending me a code by sms to my old phone number so I'm not getting it and therefore I can not add a new payee to do the transfer.

The question is.. How can I change the number in the system to my new one?  I need to get this ASAP!!

Thanks in advance.. 

Mauro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Mauro, 

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to Boards.ie 

You can update your mobile number on 365Online via the 'manage Accounts' tab on the left hand side. You'll then be sent and activation code for this to your home address on file. When you receive this code, just log back in, activate your new number and you'll be able to add a payee and receive the code to your new mobile. 

If you no longer have access to post from your address, you'll need to update this prior to changing your mobile number. To update your address you'll need to complete a form which you can find here

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please let me know. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement