Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sallins Train Station - parking

Options
  • 12-05-2017 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if there's anyone here using the car park, or knows much about it, at Sallins train station?

I suppose the biggest questions I have are whether it fills quickly in the morning and how much a weekly ticket might be?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭franco25

Hiya you need to be there no later than 7:30,I get there before 7plenty of spaces,weekly ticket is 5euro although some messing goin on with the machines at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Thanks for that Franco, I had thought of the 7:08 train at the latest (be looking to travel to Drumcondra/Connolly), so sounds like I'd be safe enough with that.

I get the 7:29 to Pearse. No problem parking on the Sallins side car park. It's 9 Euro per week or 30 Euro for a month (when you use ParkbyText).
    Supervalue car park is 2 Euro per day and they did a 5 Euro weekly ticket but that seemed to have stopped last week as it was impossible to get a weekly ticket from the machine there.
    If you are getting the 7:08, then you will have no problem getting a space in any of the carparks.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭franco25

5 euro problem is now fixed this morning, problems with the calibration of the machines the past couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Thanks lads - a weekly ticket in the SuperValu seems to be the way to go!

• Advertisement
Advertisement